Morning Little (Sapnotfound)

Made on: 5th of August 2021
Published: 8th of August 2021

bow down to me people who like sapnotfound >:D

this chapter has age regression 💗

"Good morning honeybear,"

George greeted, raking his hand through Sapnap's hazel curls.

"Hellooo dadddyyy,"

Sapnap smiled, giggling as he felt George pull him closer into his chest.

"Ohhh, you're my tiny panda right now hm?"

George murmured, grabbing the underside of Sapnap's thigh and hooking it over his own.

Sapnap was now fully pressed against George's chest, body pressed together firmly like two perfect puzzle pieces.

" 'm a panda!"

Sapnap cheered, curling his hands with small paws and putting them on top of his head and acting as if they were actual panda ears.

"You are a panda honeybear, you're a sweet little panda!"

George praised, cupping Sapnap's face and dotting a myriad of kisses all over Sapnap's nose, cheeks, forehead and so on.

" 'm a good panda?"

Sapnap slurred, lashes fluttering as he looked up innocently at George, patiently expecting his next delivery of praise.

"Mhm! You're such a good panda, such a good boy!"

George smiled, booping Sapnap's nose multiple times as he trailed his hand down to give some reassuring pats on his thigh.

"I think it's time to wake up hm? I think, we need someee ...dino nuggies!"

Sapnap eagerly wiggled in George's grasp, and hooked his thigh behind George so that he could pull him closer, weak fists pounding into George's chest.

"Dino nuggies now!"

Sapnap cheered, already shooting out of the layers of blankets and sitting up, patiently waiting for George to follow his actions.

"Oh my goodness, you're an eager panda today aren't you?"

George joked, slowly getting up and kissing Sapnap on his temple before climbing out of bed.

"Daddyyy, help pleaseeee,"

Sapnap whined, sitting on the edge of the bed and making sickeningly cute grabby hands for George's help to get down.

"Of course honeybear!"

George instantly slipped his hands under Sapnap's thighs and lifted him up, his thighs bracketing the shorter's man waist.

Even if George was shorter than Sapnap, he was surprisingly stronger than Sapnap.

"We'll eat the nuggies first and then brush our teeth,"

George planned out their morning so far as he opened the bedroom door, Sapnap's arms linking around his neck.

Word Count: 384