Sleepy (Georgebur)

Made on: 25th of June 2021
Published: 29th of June 2021

Bow down to me people who like Georgebur

Suggested: Pandoratheshark

I did Wilbur being sleep deprived instead of having his wisdom teeth removed, because i don't know shit about wisdom teeth.

Hope it's still ok! ❤

Wilbur groaned in pain as he lifted his head from the mahogany desk he used as a 'pillow'.

He really needs to stop doing that.

His neck made unnerving cracks as he lifted his head up slowly, hands on his head in an attempt to comfort himself.

Ah

Wilbur thought as he saw the way that his computer was formatted, turns out he was editing but fell asleep yet again.

"Wilby? You ok?"

Wilbur heard a soft voice murmur, he turned his head and his sight revealed a worried George leaning on the door frame.

"Georgieeeeeeeeeeeeee, head hurtssssss!"

Wilbur whined, spinning around in his chair and making childish grabby hands.

"Of course your head hurts you big baby, you were up again!"

George huffed and shook his head, sauntering over to where Wilbur was.

Wilbur giggled and patted his lap, looking up at George with big doe eyes.

"No, I am not sitting on your lap,"

George chuckled and backed away teasingly, making Wilbur launch forward to wrap his arms around his waist to stop him.

"Ow!..."

Wilbur mumbled, ducking his head down when he felt the striking pain in his head.

"Awww, is it that bad?"

George cooed, carding his hand in his soft brown locks as some form of comfort.

"Mhm...."

Wilbur whimpered and tilted his head upwards to look at George with teary eyes.

"Awww okay, whatchu want me to do to help?"

George asked, stooping down to Wilbur's height as he was still sitting.

"Hm... sit on my lap!"

Wilbur grinned as he watched a blush flare up on George's face, a huff escaping him.

"Fineeeee, if that's what could help,"

George slowly watched as Wilbur hesitantly let go of him, as if he could run away from his little baby, who was also in pain.

George plopped his butt on Wilbur's legs, hiding his face into the crook of his neck.

".... you ok now you big baby?"

George groaned, raising his head and looking at Wilbur with puffy cheeks.

"All good on my side!"

Wilbur taunted, looping his arms around George's petite waist and pulling him closer.

He would stay up for days on end if this was his reward.

Word Count: 410