Pouting (PLATONIC Tommy + Dream)

Made on: 19th of October 2021
Published: 19th of October 2021

Suggested: cygnuspoggersera

this chapter has age regression <3

cw: use of diapers (not in the sexual way obviously) (should i put a content warning for that?? it seems pretty basic but i'm not sure)

"I no need them! I'm a big boy!"

Tommy whined, kicking his legs from where he was sitting on the edge of the bed.

Dream huffed as he put the clean diaper under his arm and watched the pouting boy on the bed, fondly exasperated with Tommy's attitude.

Tommy didn't actually.."use" the diapers, he simply needed them because it helped with his headspace, it was kinda weird when he thought about it when he was big.

He wore them over his boxers as a sort of pants thing, he regressed a bit bigger usually, around 5 or 6 years old but right now he was regressed at about 3 or 4 years old (he doesn't really know) so Dream is trying to convince him to wear his diapers, knowing that today was a bad day and it would help him lots.

"Flower, you're a little boy right now aren't you? You're not a big boy at all,"

Dream hummed as he bent down to Tommy's height, cupping the boy's face gently as he tried to encourage him to slip just a bit more.

Regressing into babyspace was something that always scared Tommy a little more than it should've, used to being in control and having the upper hand at least, he loved it whenever he tried it out! He really did! But he just needed some more encouragement.

"Nuh uh, 'm a really really big boy!"

The way that Tommy's words started to slur told Dream that he was now officially about 3 years old, teetering on the edge of regressing to two years old.

"Are you sure flower? I'm pretty sure I see an adorable little boy in front of me, not a big boy at all!"

Dream smiled as he watched Tommy wiggle happily, even though he was pouting at the fact that Dream was getting into his head so easily.

"There we go little flower, just relax for Dada okay? Don't need to worry about big boy things when you're with Dada,"

And there it was.

Tommy always broke whenever ream would refer to himself as the title that Tommy used for him.

That was how Tommy felt himself being plunged into babyspace, feeling the fog in his head embrace him as he finally regressed as far as he's been craving to all day.

"There we go little flower, now I think someone needs their little boy diapers hm?"

Dream cooed, hearing Tommy smile and whine slightly as he leaned against Dream's chest, possibly sad that his Dada didn't already put it on him and was waiting for him to do so.

The author isn't going to describe how it goes while Dream is putting on the diaper because that would be fucking weird :)

"There we go flower! Perfect,"

Dream kissed Tommy's forehead gently as he felt the boy flop back onto his back when Dream had stepped back slightly, probably too little to sit up on his own.

"Aww flower,"

Dream walked over and picked Tommy up carefully, holding him as he waited for Tommy's legs to tighten around his waist before he was walking around the house with the light boy in his arms, knowing that this was Tommy's favourite thing to do when he was small.

Word Count: 590