Nicknames (Dreamnap)

Made on: 2nd of September 2021
Published: 8th of September 2021

Suggested: Dirt_DragonFox

Dream hummed as he finally got done with the footage, sending it to George for him to look over it wasn't like he wasn't confident in his ability to edit a video it's just that George was so riddled with anxiety that he just needed to make sure that everything was perfect.

His eyes trailed over to the time at the bottom right of his screen, 10:14 AM.

Perfect

Dream grinned as he stretched his arms over his head, sighing audibly when he heard the crackles and pops of his bones.

He had wanted to get the project done before Sapnap had woken up so that he could get some superior cuddles and have nothing to worry about for the rest of the day.

It was very rare for Sapnap to wake up at a time that was before 12 PM so he was certain he would get some cuddles and spooning.

His eyes practically had hearts in them as he picked up the empty water bottle that he had brought in for himself, he was trying to be healthy. Emphasis on the 'trying'.

His original plan was for him to go and throw away the bottle and then go to the bedroom and climb into the bed with Sapnap.

As soon as he reached the kitchen, he chucked the bottle into the trash can, hearing the bag make a rustling noise as he did it.

He was fully prepared to now go and relax, but... he heard some noise from the living room, it wasn't suspicious rustling.. more so like childish giggles and soft meows from a familiar cat.

His shoulders slumped as he realized he wasn't in any danger as he walked out to the living room, white sweater hanging off of his shoulders gingerly.

A fond smile came across his face as he saw that Sapnap was the one who was giggling, but something else had his heart rate speed up even faster.

It was Sapnap...in his hoodie.

He felt his heart rate speed up as his cheeks went aflame, even the tips of his ears felt as if they were burning off.

"Dreamie!"

Sapnap innocently giggled out, still playing with Patches' paws as he watched Dream stand in the doorway, mind practically being mush.

"Dreamie? You good?"

Sapnap asked, worrying his bottom lip between his teeth as he finally paid attention to the way that Dream just stood there.

"Yea!...yea I'm good..the nickname just uhm caught me off guard,"

Dream whispered, pure embarrassment leaking through his words.

"Is that a good or bad thing?"

Sapnap asked with furrowed brows, hand passing over Patches' fur.

"G-good just like surprised me since you don't really call me any nicknames..."

Dream murmured, fingers fiddling with each other as embarrassment creeped up on him like a monster.

"It's cool Dreamie, I'm just gonna need to call you nicknames more often! Also come over here and sit on the couch, you look weird just standing there,"

Sapnap pouted, kicking his legs slightly which scared Patches a bit, causing her back to arch slightly.

Dream's shoulder's shook as he laughed at the sudden change in the mood, that was one of the things he loved about Sapnap; his ability to make a bad situation seem so much more painless.

Dream smiled as he sat down where Sapnap's legs originally were, lifting up his feet and sitting down and eventually placing his feet on top of his lap.

"Finally, my personal foot rest has arrived,"

Sapnap kicked his legs on Dream's lap as he talked, hitting Dream's stomach lightly.

"I'm insulted,"

Dream huffed sarcastically, leaning over and hitting Sapnap's thighs with his hand, making Patches jump off of Sapnap's lap.

"See! Look what you did,"

Sapnap huffed, sitting up from where he was laying on the couch and poking Dream on the cheeks.

Not the way he expected today to go...but he'll take it

Word Count: 666 >:)