Little Recording (Dreamnap)

Made on: 7th of October 2021
Published: 9th of October 2021

This chapter has age regression <3

"Remember panda, you need to be quiet while Dada is in the call,"

Dream kissed Sapnap on the forehead one more time before he joined the call, greeting George, Karl and Quackity.

Sapnap was straddling Dream's lap while he held a small but soft panda stuffie in his hands, a little bit of his star paci falling out of his mouth.

Sapnap had unexpectedly regressed when he was supposed to be recording with George for his newest video but he had to make up some dumb excuse about how he needed to go out for some food and had to miss the recording.

The rest of the Feral Boys didn't know about their dynamic, only knowing that Sapnap and Dream were together and nothing else.

Sapnap was feeling extra clingy today, he didn't know why though but he knew that he didn't want to go one minute without Dream's attention.

Dream knew that he could simply cancel the recording date but he also knew that Sapnap would throw a huge fit about it and get all pouty and he didn't want to ruin his time in littlespace.

Dream used a bunch of his silly voices at the beginning of the recording, making sure to adjust them to Sapnap's preference, heart beating just a bit faster every time he heard the beloved giggles spill out of the adorable boy.

Sapnap was so precious when he got all quiet and clingy, just wanting to be near Dream and never leave, sometimes he would even start crying if Dream attempted to move away from him, icky thoughts in his head.

Sapnap hummed to himself as the silly voices soon became background noise, humming to himself as he focused on the sensation of the paci inside of his mouth, and the soft plushie in his hands.

His mind became more and more clouded over as he increasingly got more and more sleepy, Dream's voice being the only thing keeping him awake.

As if Dream could've read his mind, his hand trailed over to the middle of his back and rubbed it in small circles gently, as if encouraging him to fall asleep.

"The recording's done panda bear, Dada's all yours now,"

Dream's sticky honey voice overrided his headspace, the words filling his head up to the brim with happy feelings as he hummed in acknowledgement, the smooth sound of his voice loving him up from head to toe.

"C'n we cuddle Dada?"

Sapnap sleepily murmured, head not even processing the way that the words left his mouth, only realizing that he spoke when he felt the vibrations of Dream's chest.

"Of course panda bear, you've been such a good boy,"

Dream praised him as he got up from the chair, putting an arm under his butt as another hand found its way in Sapnap's hair.

Dream bounced Sapnap gently in his arms as he walked over to bed behind him.

As he laid Sapnap onto bed, he instantly felt weak grabby hands latch onto his hoodie, pulling him down.

"Don't worry panda, Dada's here,"

Dream reassured Sapnap as he gently rolled him over so that he could also lay down with him, hearing some giggles from the mentioned boy as he was rolled like a burrito into the blankets.

"C'ddles?"

Sapnap mumbled, too tired to keep his eyes open as he only felt the sensation of blankets being unwrapped from around him and big arms wrapping around him instead, the blanket only protecting them from the cold.

"Of course panda, how could Dada say no?"

Word Count: 610