Lost Boy (Dreambur)

Made on: 25th of September 2021
Published: 28th of September 2021

Suggested: socksabout

i know the request is old, but I didn't even realize i didn't do it so imma do it now :]

i don't necessarily care about where the flowers come from, so if a flower comes from somewhere it doesn't come from, dw about it

when you have such a good outfit concept for a character but suck at describing clothes so now you have to find an outfit on the web that looks like the outfit you made up

Wilbur's fit

Their cottage stood proudly on top of the hill it sat on top of, emerald green grass decorating the flooring as magically coloured flowers sprouted

Wilbur always had a thing for gardening, just the pure amount of flowers there was and how many he could plant in their garden never failed to amaze him.

Many people found their home very weirdly placed, especially since it was placed in the middle of the woods.

But they knew that it was a sturdy home, the hill wasn't too tall or intimidating (that had pleased Wilbur a lot, his pretty garden sitting at the bottom of it) the area had a very low crime rate, and if they were ever in trouble, the nearest hospital was close by.

Wilbur snickered to himself as he saw the hair that Dream's hair stuck up in weird places, making him look hilariously beautiful, hand gently going to card through the messy locks.

The sun's beams shone lovingly through the thin beige curtains, painting the room in an alluring light brown colour as the curtains swayed gently, making a small rustling noise.

He was sat on the edge of the bed, admiring his beloved husband a little bit more before he was off on his adventure.

They had been married for about 3 years, but small romantic gestures was practically second nature to them.

They could never get enough of one another, even if they were married for 20 years they would still find ways to surprise each other with gifts.

Wilbur was planning on going out into the woods and collecting some flowers for Dream, he knew that the task was very simple but he also knew that Dream would also appreciate a cotton ball as a present solely because it would be coming from Wilbur.

The mere thought of it made his heart warm as he carefully stood up, taking one more puff of air before he grabbed a small basket, choosing to put his flowers in there.

The wind kissed him sweetly across his body, eyebrows creasing together as he walked on the uneven ground, going out into the woods.

Of course, he wouldn't just go to the woods without some form of safety, Dream would be scolding him for years to come if he didn't bring his tracker.