Little Kids (Bench Trio)

Made on: 4th of July 2021
Published: 10th of July 2021

this chapter has age regression 🌷✌🏾
THIS IS FUCKING PLATONIC, IF YOU DARE SHIP THIS, I WILL MUTE YOU :D

i saw tommy's try not to laugh stream and instantly went:

ranboo big man, tommy and tubbo little man.

aren't i big brain? :D

"Tubbo, you can't have the biscuits until you have your lunch,"

Ranboo scolded lightly, hands on his hips as he watched the small man kick his legs in the fit of a tantrum.

"Gib him the biscuit! He be good!"

Tommy slurred from where he was sat on the couch, cross-legged, contently watching the drama.

"I know he's been good, but snacks come after real food,"

Ranboo snapped his eyes back to Tubbo who was on the floor, eyes pricking with tears as he crossed his arms.

"I know you're angry and that's ok bee, but you need your foody before you can have your snackies alright bee?"

Ranboo squatted down to where Tubbo was and helped him sit up, carefully wiping away some of the tears that had spilled.

"But wan' snackie..."
"If we have a little bit of chicken nuggets and choccy milk, would that be ok bee?"

Ranboo offered, rubbing Tubbo's back.

"Yis!"

Tubbo cheered, throwing his arms up in the air.

"Only if it in dino shape, if no dino, i no want!"

Tommy notified from the couch, giggling.

"Dino shape for racoon, and little circles for bee!"

Tubbo preferred circles when he was little, mostly because he could pretend they were asteroids and 'destroy' Tommy's dinosaurs.

"Alright, the mighty trio's gotta go to the table now!"

Ranboo dramatically swooped Tubbo off of his feet, and held him, motioning his hand out for Tommy to hold.

Tommy grinned and waddled over to Ranboo, linking their hands, and eagerly playing with his fingers.

"Food! Food! Food!"

Tommy began to chant, sitting at the table and banging his fists into it, Tubbo doing the same when he was released from Ranboo's grasp.

"You're getting fooooddddd, give it a minute little mansssssssss!"

Ranboo whined, dramatically putting the back of his hand against his forehead and slumping onto the counter.

"Hey! 'm no little man!"

Tommy defended, crossing his arms and pouting.

"Me too!"

Tubbo remarked, clumsily crossing his arms and pouting to copy Tommy.

What am I going to do these two?

Word Count: 400