Poly Morning Cuddles (Dream Team + Karl)

Made on: 25th of July 2021
Published: 26th of July 2021

poly dream team + karl because yes

This is an omegaverse AU

also, i know that betas can only mate with other betas... but i don't exactly care :D
also in this AU, betas can control when their smell is in the air (as in they have control when their scent can be smelled)

Dream - Alpha
George - Omega
Sapnap - Beta
Karl - Omega

they all have ears, tho Dream's are more stiff then the others because he's an alpha

Sapnap groaned as he stretched his arms in the non-spacious bed, it was filled with all of his lovers but he wouldn't have it any other way... even if he sacrificed his personal space every now and then.

A small kitten like yawn was heard from in front of him, probably a result of Sapnap's relentless shifting.

"Stoppppp..."

Sapnap shivered as he heard the low and raspy voice behind him, it was Dream's.

He knew that alpha wasn't a morning person, but he was.. sooo he's gonna have to suck it up and deal with the beta's shifting.

"Imma make some breakfast love,"

Sapnap whined, reaching behind him and scratching behind the alpha's ear, attempting to please him.

"Noooo, cuddles first food later,"

Dream groaned, fighting the little piece of fog clouding his mind from Sapnap scratching behind his ear.

"Shut upppp, both of you,"

Sapnap turned his attention from the alpha spooning him, to the colourblind omega who was glaring up at him, though the sight was everything but intimidating.

The way that George was resting flat on his back with his right leg and arm wrapped around Sapnap, his left side being taken up due to Karl clinging to him like a koala.

"Tell him to shut up not me! This idiot thinks he could get away from cuddles by making food,"

Dream playfully teased, reaching down and yanking Sapnap's tail to annoy him further, but they all knew that Sapnap could never truly be annoyed by the alpha's antics.

"Sapnap, by order of the alpha, shut the fuck up."

George groaned, landing a light smack to the back of Sapnap's neck.

"By order of me, no."

Sapnap sassed, poking George's sides and knocking the back of his head slightly into Dream's chest, he knew that it would practically feel like nothing but it was a brave attempt.

"What's going onnnn..."

A small voice questioned, they all stilled and carefully brought their eyes onto a sleepy Karl, who was glaring at them cutely through his coffee bangs.

"There two are being idiots, and I'm trying to sleeeeppp,"

Dream immediately defended, putting himself in the 'i'm just here' role of the argument.

"I know you're innocent Dreamie, but what are they arguing for?"

Karl muttered, glaring fully at George since he was the closet to him but his vision was still to fogged up to spot Sapnap.

"Wish I knew,"

Dream responded, tapping his fingertips on the side of Sapnap's thigh as he ducked his head down to avoid the slight stream of sun which seemed to linger in the curtains.

How long had they been arguing?

"I wanted to get up and start breakfast early, but these two decided to start trouble!"

Sapnap huffed, kicking Dream's legs weakly from behind him and pinching the skin of George's much slimmer thigh.

"Sooo... you're choosing food over cuddles? Rude,"

Karl huffed, squishing George in the process of leaning over him and flicking him on the tip of his nose.

"Hey!"

George squealed, pushing Karl off of him and giving him a light tug on the hair in retaliation.

Oh for fucks sake...

Dream thought, watching as the two omegas began to tug at each other's ears and tails playfully.

"Soooo... how about we let them figure this out and get food?"

Sapnap offered, not expecting to hear an affirmative hum.

"God yes, I don't wanna be here for omega drama,"

Dream groaned, slowly releasing the grip he had around Sapnap's waist and sneakily crawling off of the bed, taking Sapnap with him.

I always win

Sapnap smugly thought, lacing his fingers with Dream's as they walked out of the bedroom and into the kitchen.

Little pieces of the argument could be heard from the downstairs kitchen, but they couldn't care anymore.

It's too early for this anyway.

Word Count: 737

gimmie more poly dream team + karl prompts :D

also i want friends :D

my only socials are tumblr/discord

so feel free to ask me for my account and i'll give it to you :D