Kitty (Dreamnotnap)

Made on: idk dude, life's too goddamn fast for me to keep up and i forgot
Published: 14th of December 2021

Suggested: Dirt_DragonFox

This chapter has pet regression <33

George's ears flicked and back and forth as he sat on the couch, content as he was curled up comfortably, feeling all nice and snug as he shuffled around.

He was currently regressed comfortably as a cat, it was clear by the way that he had his ears and tail out and about, letting his tail curl around his own ankle thoughtlessly.

He was a cat hybrid who had the ability to hide his ears and tail, and he used that to his advantage.

He didn't exactly see the point of having his ears and tail out when he wasn't regressed so he never let his ears and tail roam about whenever he didn't have a good reason to.

Usually, he would be with one of his loves whenever he was regressed, preferring to have someone around in case he slipped into non-verbal mannerisms, but Sapnap was already out for groceries and Dream was up in his room editing, so neither was really an option.

He knew that he could get away with distracting Dream from editing for a few hours, besides his fans were used to the mostly unpredictable uploading schedule, but he was practically glued to the couch with how sleepy he was.

The soft fabric of Sapnap's panda hoodie acts as a type of blanket for George's body, practically being swallowed by the fabric. And Dream's hoodie that he stole, acting as if it was a pillow.

It was all nice and peaceful, proof being the way that George was on the brink of sleep, before he heard the sound of footsteps coming towards him.

George already had fairly good hearing when he wasn't in his 'cat form', but when he was, everything was amplified.

"Hi babyyy!-...ohh you're regressed?"

Dream started to talk to George as if he would be able to respond, George was very obviously regressed, it was clear in the way that his tail was swaying around and his ears were flicking back and forth. But Dream always used the logic: 'never hurts to ask first', so George supposes it's a good enough reason.

His tail picks itself up from where it was hanging off of the edge of the couch and wraps itself around Dream's wrist, just gently tugging on it as a sign that he wasn't just asleep.

"Alrighty then kitty, wanna go to my room and hang out on the bed?"

Dream asked, gently patting George butt as he loomed over the smaller man, patiently waiting for an answer while trying to pick George up regardless.

He knew that George always got whiny whenever he would end up sleeping on the couch because of the way his legs would cramp, so what was the point of trying to reason with him? Besides, George would just be too lazy to move on his own.

Thankfully, he didn't put up that much of a fight to Dream's offer, letting Dream him pick up and getting spun around like a little ragdoll before eventually being carried off to Dream's bedroom like he was promised, only getting his head gently slammed into the door as Dream walked up to it.

"I'm sorry kitty!"

Dream sat contently on the bed as he lazily pet George's ears, happy with the way that it seemed like this was gonna be a quiet day instead of when George would be bouncing off the walls (Literally, it was very hard to get him off of the roof.)

Time passed quietly as he texted Sapnap, only annoying George a little bit by the sound of tapping fingers.

Panda baby 🐼 <3