It's Okay (Dreamnotnap) (1/2)

Made on: 31st of August 2021
Published: 5th of September

Suggested: Dirt_DragonFox

This chapter has age regression 💕

the next three (or four since this chapter is in two parts) chapters are probably gonna be their ideas since i liked them so much 

also i wrote this when i was sleep-deprived and i am too sleepy right now to edit it properly, so if you see any spelling errors, just tell me :]

quick note: there's a bit of self hate in this chapter, so just be wary of that darlings <3

Sapnap hugged the stuffie to his chest as his nails clawed at it, he just had to regress when Dream and George were home.

He couldn't just wait until they were recording, or until they were at least streaming but nooo he had to regress when both of them had free time and were wanting to cuddle.

He didn't even know how he regressed, it just happened. He wasn't sure if it was the peace, the comfiness he felt in Dream's hoodie or the way that George had kissed him on the cheek.

But if he hadn't been such a baby and stayed big, he wouldn't be in this mess.

George and Dream would be able to love their normal boyfriend who acted his own age, but no, they got the failure boyfriend who acted like a two year old.

He couldn't understand it, why couldn't he just be big? He had done it before when he felt Dream's or George's footsteps walk towards his room, he had put away his bunny stuffie and paci in record time.

But even the simple thought of putting away his stuffies made a new horrible feeling in his chest, resulting in more tears.

He was trying to get his breathing under control, he was sucking and biting on his paci and practically ripping his poor stuffie's chest apart but that just made his breathing even worse.

Come on...just be big

Sapnap tried to convince himself, trying to put the stuffie to the side of him so that he could actually try and regain some of the control he has over his head but it was like the stuffie was permanently glued in his hands.

He tried to put it down, he really did! He tried being the brave big boy that he was and put it down, but he just couldn't.

Maybe he wasn't a brave big boy...

~~~

"Hey babe! Sapnap's been in his room all day, d'you know why?"

George asked, perfectly oblivious to what Sapnap was going through.

His back was propped up against the part of the couch that you were supposed to lay your arm on, phone slipping through his loose grip.

"I don't know actually...maybe he's still asleep? It is only 3 PM,"

Dream said while putting some salt in the boiling pot of water, he had already made the steak so now he just needed to make the mashed potatoes.

"Yeah probably, but we should wake him up, you know how whiny he gets when he's hungry,"

George sighed, vivid memories of Sapnap clinging to Dream and biting George playing through his head.

"You go ahead and do that, with how long it takes to just wake him up, I'll probably be done with lunch by then,"

Dream joked, leaning onto the counter and dramatically wiping his forehead as if there would be any sweat. The author has no idea how long it takes to make mashed potatoes, so just vibe with that.