Kitty Time (PLATONIC Ranboo + Dream)

Made on: 6th of October 2021
Published: 6th of October 2021

Suggested: lazy_potat0es

This chapter has pet regression <3

no sexualizing, none >:(

ranboo is cat hybrid because ye :D

Ranboo smiled to himself as he mindlessly nibbled on his tail, taking care to make sure he didn't bite down too hard.

He knew that he was breaking one of Dream's rules, chewing on his nails or tail was something that Dream didn't appreciate, gently encouraging Ranboo to find a stim toy for him, big or regressed.

Ranboo's eyes closed as his mouth opened in a yawn, ears sticking up at the action.

Where's Dream?

The thought suddenly popped into Ranboo's head without any warning, cutting into his headspace but not being strong enough to fully bring him out of it.

He looked around the bedroom confusedly, tired mind trying to convince him that Dream was somewhere in the room just not visible to him.

Ranboo's eyes suddenly lit up as he remembered a little device that Dream had made for him, crawling on his hands and knees towards the nightstand, the bed dipped under him as he walked, making him wobble a little bit before he eventually got the hang of it.

His nimble fingers wrapping around the clicking device, whether he was big or regressed, he wasn't exactly sure it was or how it worked.

It was a device that was bedazzled with little gems that Ranboo could stim with by passing his fingers over them, and there was a button in the middle of it.

The button, whenever it was clicked, sent a message to Dream's phone; something along the lines of: "hello :D Ranboo needs attention, give him the attention he deserves"

He didn't know how this small, cylinder like thingy was connected to Dream's phone but he decided not to question it too much.

He clicked it repeatedly, ears twitching from side to side as he tried to hear where the notification was coming from.

It wasn't long before he heard the footsteps trailing towards his room, his tail swayed tentatively as he heard the doorknob turn, a stupid smile coming across his face as he spotted his favourite caregiver.

"Hellooo sunshine!"

Dream cooed as he walked over to the edge of the bed, cupping Ranboo's face with one hand as he scratched behind one of his ears with the other.

Ranboo tilted his head to the side as he finally received the attention he deserved, small purrs slipping out from time to time.

Dream only admired the way that Ranboo pushed his head into the palms of his hand, already knowing that he was going to be there for a little while.

Word Count: 450

you're welcome beloved 😍