How "Romantic"(Dreamnap)

Made on: 16th of November 2021
Published: 24th of November 2021

"When is the food gonna arriveeeeeeeeeeeeeee,"

Dream whined, lying down on the couch flat on his back as he threw an arm over his eyes.

Sapnap huffed from where he was standing in the kitchen, putting some ice cubes into two cups for them, the Coca-Cola already sitting on the table, a slight mist surrounding the bottles purely from how cold it was.

"Well, if you had ordered the food earlier instead of sleeping it would've been here by now idiot!"

Sapnap scolded, giggling as a response to the offended gasp that he heard come from his husband, picking up the container of ice they had and practically chucking it back into the freezer.

"Well if you hadn't been sucking up to Karl allllll day and ordered it, we wouldn't be here!"

Sapnap gasped out in faux offense as he put both of their cups in the freezer in preparation, he knew that they both liked their drinks overly cold so it was the perfect recipe.

Dream rolled his eyes as he heard Sapnap's 'angry' stomps, feeling his arm being ripped away from where it was covering his eyes and suddenly being shaken up.

Now, Dream would usually retaliate instantly and either pull Sapnap onto him and then push him down onto the couch and tickle him, buttttt he just looked so good.

It was stupid, so utterly stupid but as Dream felt his tongue lay heavy in his mouth, he couldn't bring himself to do anything else but stare.

Curse Sapnap for looking so good in any sort of lighting.

"I know I look good but wowwww,"

Sapnap let his ego indulge in the way that Dream looked at him as if he was worth gold.

"Shut upppp, you know exactly what you were doing when you wore the panda hoodie,"

Ah yes, the panda hoodie, something that Dream both loved and hated, well he didn't necessarily hate it per se, he more so hated the way that it made him stop and stutter anytime he saw it.

Especially when he saw it being worn with the criminally cute shorts that were neon pink with cartoon animals.

It was a gag gift from George, but the more Sapnap wore it, the more he got comfortable with wearing it around the house.

"I absolutely did not,"

Sapnap chuckled to himself, suddenly gasping when he was pulled down onto the couch and was now laying down Dream's chest.

"Liar,"

Dream tried to trail his hands down to Sapnap's stomach so that he could at least try and get some revenge, but as soon as he felt his wrists be grabbed he knew that he had lost immediately.

"Don't. You. Dare."

Sapnap scowled as he held them, aggressively stuffing his face into the crook of Dream's neck and huffing.

"Gimmie my handssssssssssssss,"

Dream whined, shaking around his wrists in Sapnap's hold, pouting dramatically to try and pull out some sympathy.

"Fine, but only because you're cute,"

Sapnap sighed and finally let himself get more comfy onto the board expanse of Dream's chest, the plush of the little green blob hoodie pressed right against his cheek.

It was one of Dream's failed merch ideas, a fully dark green hoodie with two black dots at the edge of the hood, a crooked smile on the chest area and a little stick figure body on the tummy area.

"I'm hot but I guess that's fine,"

Dream shrugged his shoulder as he let his hands rest comfortably on top of Sapnap's hips.

It was nice when the peace finally blanketed the room, the playful air of the past 'argument' evaporating and turning into sweet cotton candy clouds.

Their heads finally felt clear after the amount of work they were drowning in, finally being able to just relax with the one they treasured most.

DING DONG

Sapnap squeaked as he immediately fell off of Dream's chest and onto the floor, heart racing in his chest.

Dream burst out into laughter as he curled in on himself, light layer of tears shining over his eyes as he watched the way that Sapnap gently (and dramatically) rubbed his head, rolling his eyes as he got up and gently poking Dream's head as if to tell him to be quiet.

...Dream didn't listen. Obviously.

His throat started to feel hoarse from how much he was trying to piss Sapnap off, he loved seeing the little man so pissed off.

He loved Sapnap dearly but sometimes a little bit of anger sprinkled in makes for a wonderful relationship.

He heard Sapnap running to the counter and rustling around in his little bag that held his wallet, pulling out the amount of money he needed for the delivery, a 20 [insert whatever currency here] tip.

"Alrighty thank you so much!"

Sapnap smiled innocently as he took the fried chicken and plain cheese pizza from the tired pizza boy, slipping the money and making the transaction quick.

He tried his best to hide his fake anger, he didn't need other people being affected by Dream's existence.

As soon as he closed the door, letting his foot tap against the floor impatiently as he waited for the person to walk away before he snapped his head to Dream's presence.

He was unable to spot him from where he was standing by the door, but from the way that he could still hear the undying giggles occasionally, he knew it wasn't gonna stop anytime soon.

"Idiot..."

Word Count: 924