Hitmen (Skephalo)

Made on: 17th of August 2021
Published: 19th of August 2021

I know that I already did this idea in my first book, but it was such a good idea and it was so poorly written that I just HAD to re-write it.

blood warning for this!! and no, i'm still not over my blood phobia so the mention of it is going to be very limited

Hitman...

..was a title that Skeppy and Bad carried around like it was pure gold.

It was such a rewarding yet risky job, they loved the adrenaline it gave them whenever they would see the way that the victim's eyes would roll back, as if they were in ecstasy instead of dead.

Skeppy's and Bad's methods contrasted like sun and snow, almost like how their personalities were.

Skeppy was bright and loud, he refused to even be slightly muffled and would not hesitate to start a riot if he was overlooked, as were his methods.

They were messy, loud, unmuffled, and most of all... a pain for Bad to deal with since he was the one who had to patch Skeppy's wounds.

Bad was careful and calculated, always making sure that he had the consequences and methods thought out beforehand, and would not hesitate to call off an entire operation if there wasn't a clear plan.

They were two opposites, not supposed to be working as well as they did, they were even supposed to hate each other due to their transparent contrast.

But everyone knows how the saying goes...opposites attract.

~~~

Skeppy was assigned to kill an old man who was also overly rich by a much younger woman who seemed to be the man's wife.

The age difference was the most prominent when Skeppy had gone over the document, cleaning out his knives.

He did have the option to bring along some associates to do the job, but he wanted to prove to Bad that he could've been responsible and not need him to take care of him afterwards.

He even had the first aid kit ready in the bathroom for when he returned.

Probably a gold digger...

Skeppy thought to himself, small but a scarily sharp knife being wielded in his hand as he walked into one of the most wealthy mansions he had ever seen.

The walls, floors, vases, were polished to the point where Skeppy could even see his reflection as clear as day in them.

Hate that they would soon be painted red.

His shoes softly made little taps on the carpeted floor as he walked to the appointed room, the woman said that this is the room that the older man spent most of his time in and would be the most vulnerable in.

A sly and most definitely devilish smirk was graced upon his smooth lips as he delicately pushed the door open, coffee tinted eyes immediately falling onto the old man in a floral chair.

Poor thing

Skeppy cooed internally, sadistic glee coming across his face as he heard the quiet and almost unnoticeable 'shing!' come from the knife being pulled out of his pocket.

Bye bye...

Skeppy plunged the knife into the man's chest, once again, dumbly forgetting to muffle his screams.

"Hey! Who's in there?!"

A gruff voice called out, banging on the locked door.

Shit!