Panda Time (Dreamnap)

Made on: 4th of August 2021
Published: 7th of August 2021

Sapnap is panda hybrid because i said so :D

Sapnap's ears twitched as the warm honey-like sunlight dripped through the curtains, painting the room in layers of orange and red.

His lips parted to sigh in contentment, as he readjusted his spot that he had curled up on Dream's tummy.

"Good morning baby,"

Dream cooed, watching as Sapnap dumbly tried to raise his head to look at him but eventually settled for thumping his fingers on Dream's chin in acknowledgement.

"You feeling okay?"

Dream asked, watching as Sapnap squirmed on his tummy, seemingly fine but also searching for another position.

"Cold.. gimmie blanket pleaseeeeee,"

Sapnap made some grabby hands at the fabric that only covered him up to the top of his thighs, nuzzling his head into the crook of Dream's neck happily when he felt the warmth comfort him.

"You're so tiny, you fit on my tummy!"

Dream teased, raking his hand through Sapnap's hair and lightly scratching behind the twitching panda ears.

"Shut it, I'm just here for the cuddles,"

Sapnap whined, putting his index finger on top of Dream's lips and pressing down lightly.

Dream opened his mouth and let the finger fall in, moving it to the side of his mouth and chomping down on it.

"Hey!"

Sapnap grumbled, pulling out his finger and wiping out the excess spit on Dream's shirt.

"That was sooo mean!"

Sapnap whined, kicking his feet and hitting Dream's thighs.

"It was funny!"

Dream defended, wrapping his arms around Sapnap's entire body and pulling him closer, giving him an apologetic kiss on the top of his head.

"Nooo...shut up!"

Sapnap muttered, landing a soft blow to the side of Dream's jaw.

"Rude..."

Dream linked their hands together and kissed each one of Sapnap's knuckles, making it increasingly harder for Sapnap to appear mad.

What a morning...today's going to be great.

Word Count: 321