Panda Baby (Dreamnap)

Made on: 17th of September 2021
Published: 24th of September 2021

this chapter was pet regression 🌺
sapnap is a panda hybrid :D
no sexualizing in this chapter >:( none

also i didn't edit this chapter so if you see any errors, then you know why :D

Sapnap giggled as he bit down on the 'bamboo' stick he had in his mouth, the sensitive pads of his fingers rubbing on the 'leaves'.

It wasn't a real bamboo stick obviously, but it helped Sapnap feel more comfortable in his headspace and Dream would do anything to make Sapnap feel loved.

His thighs were comfortably pressed against each other as they were bracketed by Dream's own thighs, the taller man serving as a kind of back cushion for Sapnap's delight.

The plush of the fake bamboo stick had the indents of Sapnap's teeth, evidence of how hard Sapnap bit down on it.

Dream's hand carefully massaged the fat of Sapnap's thigh, poking at it occasionally and squishing it like it was a stress relief ball.

His other hand was occupied with the job of purely teasing one of Sapnap's panda ears, the pad of his index finger would lightly pass around the rim of his ear, which made a ticklish sensation.

Sapnap huffed as he felt Dream's finger circle his ear again, making it flop around in a twitching motion.

His mouth stopped its attack on the bamboo as he turned his head around to throw Dream a weak glare, the bubbling anger inside of him breaking down into dust when he saw the way that Dream was admiring him so fondly, as if he was art.

"Something wrong panda?"

The words were phrased in a way that was supposed to be said with worry, but Dream did no such thing.

He said them with confidence, with a slight drizzle of cockiness.

Sapnap only pouted, slumping against Dream's chest as he tipped his head up, locking eyes with Dream.

Now, Dream was a bold and confident man, very few things could make him nervous.

But...the way that Sapnap's pupils just seemed to blow wide and look up at him with so much love and trust just made him melt.

Dream tried to keep himself together as Sapnap looked up at him, it wasn't as if he was clueless of the power of his puppy eyes he just loved making Dream flustered.

He tried focusing on the feeling of Sapnap's thighs in his hand, but it obviously didn't work.

Andddd the way that Sapnap slowlyyy pushed out his bottom lip was the icing on the lovely cake, sending Dream's cheeks aflame as his brain was melted.

"Pandaaaaaa,"

Dream whined as he dropped his forehead onto Sapnap's, hand wrapping around Sapnap's waist and pulling him closer to his chest, practically gluing them together.

Sapnap only giggled as he pulled back his forehead, only to knock them back together.

Dream's finger was poking at the various parts of Sapnap's tummy, the feeling of Sapnap's little fluffy tail tickling his leg making him giggle occasionally.

"You're such a silly panda,"

Dream praised, slowly lifting his forehead up from where it was resting on top of Sapnap so that he could admire his shining eyes one more time before planting a delicate kiss.

Sapnap only stuck out his tongue and flicked his ear gently at Dream's cheek, biting his bamboo once again.

Dream loves his boy so much

Word Count: 588

can someone please call me 'xe' or 'xem', like i just wanna see how it feels 😭