Lipstick Love (Dreamnap)

Made on: 7th of October 2021
Published: 10th of October 2021

yes my favourite ship is Dreamnap, how could you tell?

It wasn't a secret that Sapnap wasn't exactly the most confident of the friend group, it wasn't like he hated hated his body, it just..needed to be improved.

Even though he and Dream have been working out in their at-home gym, the fat on his tummy and thighs just didn't seem to budge.

Especially when he would wear the same tight shirts and pants that Dream would wear, even if they were the exact same size, Sapnap's tummy and thighs just seemed to stick out more.

Even if Dream had reassured him multiple time that he loved Sapnap's fat and wouldn't hate him even if the fat would be there forever no matter how often they worked out, it just seemed wrong.

Scratch that, it is wrong.

So Sapnap started wearing more and more of Dream's clothing until his whole body was practically being swallowed in it.

---

Now, Dream wasn't a stupid man when it came to Sapnap.

They had been married for three years, and have been friends for even longer, so whenever something weird would be happening with his emotions, Dream would be the first to know.

This happened occasionally, not too often to the point where Dream needs to take him to a therapist but it still worried him.

Sometimes, Sapnap would let the bad things get to his head before Dream could even begin to list the nice things about him, leaving Dream to find out on his own and build Sapnap's confidence back up.

---

Dream smiled as he felt Sapnap lie down on top of him, sighing as he felt Sapnap plop all of his weight down onto him.

The bed sunk under them after the new added pressure to the spot that Dream's back was laid on.

"Am I too heavy? I can mov-"

Sapnap's babbling was cut short with the way that Dream looped his arms around his waist and forcefully pulled them chest to chest.

"Nope, you're staying right here love,"

Dream cupped Sapnap's head that was resting on his chest and pulled it up to his lips, dotting kissies all over his sweetheart's head.

"Stop itttttt, you're so mushy today!"

And to be fair, Sapnap was right.

Dream wouldn't let Sapnap get a moment to himself without giving him a kiss or some sort of hug, whether it be with his hands around his belly, or kisses on his thighs, Dream was practically worshipping him.

"Because you deserve it, I don't like it when you get all sad,"

Dream cringed to himself as he heard the way that his sentence came out, he was planning on being much more discreet with the way that he presented it to Sapnap.

Welp

Sapnap's breath hitched as he racked his brain for a response, he had a love-hate relationship with the way that Dream could read him like a book.

"Well good thing you're always there to keep me from being sad,"

Sapnap quipped, bracketing Dream's thighs with his own as he kissed Dream's collarbone, feeling much more confident than before.

Dream hummed as he felt Sapnap's lips press against his skin, bottom lip pushing out as he thought of a new plan.

"Hun? Can we switch for a second?"

Dream asked, one hand rubbing the back plush of his hand and the other hand rubbing the middle of his back.

Sapnap bit his lip in confusion as he tried to think of the possibilities of what Dream could be doing, but his mind was completely blank.

He hesitantly nodded his head and let out a surprised gasp when he was suddenly flipped over, back hitting the soft plush of the mattress.

"Whhhat are you doinggg?"

Sapnap said cautiously as he watched Dream pick up his makeup bag, pulling out one of his crimson red lipsticks.

"I'm gonna do something that involves kissing and lipstick, do you trust me?"

Dream asked as he applied the lipstick generously to his lips, popping his lips after he was done and snapping his gaze back to Sapnap.

Sapnap gulped as he nodded shakily, bottom lip quivering nervously as he racked his brain for words.

His breath hitched as he waited for Dream to do something, Dream's thighs were suddenly bracketing Sapnap's tummy as he brought his lips down to Sapnap's cheek, kissing it gently.

"You look so pretty love,"

Dream murmured, kissing his other cheek as he left another lipstick stain.

His cheeks heated up as he heard the compliment slip out from Dream's lips, hands unsteadily going to cup Dream's hips.

Dream's cold hand went to slightly pull at the bottom of Sapnap's shirt, a silent question clear in his eyes as he looked up to Sapnap for permission.

"Mhm..."

Dream instantly pulled up his shirt just enough so he could see his tummy, bringing his lips close enough so that Sapnap could feel his breath fanning on his skin before sealing the deal with an innocent kiss just below his belly button.

Though the kiss was short, it still left a prominent stain, a sign that Dream's lips were there.

Boy..they were gonna be here for a while.

By the time they were done, there were stains all over Sapnap's body, all over his face, lips, tummy, thighs.

All. Over.

Sapnap's chest heaved as he finally let out some air from his lungs.

"Sooo, how was that?"

Dream teased, pulling out one of his makeup wipes and dragging it gently across his lips.

"New...but I liked it.."

Sapnap mumbled, suddenly feeling vulnerable from the way that Dream looked at him with such adoration and love.

"That's nice sweets, now this is gonna be kinda cold,"

Dream's warning fell on deaf ears as he put the wipe gently on Sapnap's cheek, an apologetic look on his face when he heard a quiet hiss in response.

"I love you so much sweets,"
"Love you too idiot, now get this lipstick off of meee,"

Word Count: 1025

i love it when my stupid ideas turn out to be 1000+ words :)