Streaming (Dreamnotfound)

Made on: 13th of July 2021
Published: 18th of July 2021

Context:

George is sitting on Dream's lap, while Dream is just sitting regularly on the gaming chair

They're playing Geoguesser, thank you to the person in the discord who reminded me of the name 👌

Chat doesn't know they're in the same house.

George's cam is off

"God, where could this be?!"

George groaned, searching with slight anger as he looked around the peculiar surroundings, it definitely didn't help that it was so low quality.

Chat attempted to help him, but it was going by so fast that George didn't even bother to spare it a glance.

"Dreeeeeeaaaaaaaammmmmm! Helpppppppp!"

George whined, taking his sight away from the screen for a moment to look back at his dozing off lover, whose arms were tied around his waist lazily.

"Mmm? Need somethinggg?"

Dream groaned, placing his chin on George's shoulder and rubbing his nose into it, blurry vision slowly clearing as he stared at the screen.

"Yea! Help me with this place,"

George shifted his shoulder rather harshly and gave a devilish giggle when he felt the small pinch on his thigh, a result of his bratiness.

"I- what the ffffffrick,"

Dream squinted his eyes as he stared at the screen, getting increasingly more confused as he continued to look at the confusing surrounds.

Apparently, asking your boyfriend who is tired and having low quality surroundings, is a bad idea.

"Come on, don't you have like 1000 IQ?"

George teased, shifting his head and kissing Dream on the side of his head, cutting through his annoyance with the game and making a small pond of cotton candy softness accumulate in his chest.

"You're doing great..."

George whispered to Dream and no one else, his own little special world.

Dream smiled and turned his sleepy gaze from the screen and focused it to George, it quickly turning into a loving one with a dopey smile.

"You're so pretty..."

Dream mumbled, giving George a little snarky wink and pulling the arms that were tied around George's waist tighter as he pulled him back towards his chest.

"Shut uppp,"

George whispered back, pecking Dream on the nose and smiling when he got Dream's hands massaging his thighs softly, a little way that Dream expresses love.

"We need to get back to the game baby..."

Dream whispered, pouting his bottom lip out and nuzzling his nose into the crook of George's neck teasingly.

George nodded and turned his attention back to the screen, being surprised by the way that chat was acting.

where gogy??
chill guys, they making out
wtf i want my content
where they gone?
they being really quiet... sus
why are they so quiet?? tf  is going on
geogre really is not found
to the person above me, shut up
i swaer i hear background noise but no voices

George cleared his throat and put back onto his 'streamer voice', it was loud, a major contrast to the voice he used on Dream which was soft and composed.