Self Care (Sam x Dream)

Made on: 28th of June 2021
Published: 9th of July 2021

Suggested by: KuroKirara

Made this one romantic because i just found out that Sam is ok with shipping once people don't force it onto him. Hope it's ok :D

Sam huffed as he watched the time on the digital clock near the bed.

2:00 AM

Dream had promised to be in bed by 10:00 pm, but now it was too late for it to even be legal and honestly Sam was getting sick of it.

He knew he was probably being dramatic seeing as it's only been going on for just about three days but still.... unhealthy habits are still unhealthy.

He huffed as he uncovered himself from under the blankets, hissing when his feet made contact with the floor and stumbled to Dream's room, going to finally solve the problem.

He and Dream were fairly cuddly people, both of their love languages were touch so it was surprising that Sam had even survived without his teddy bear.

[ Surprise Info~: Sam isn't that taller than Dream but still likes to call him a teddy bear ]

He stood in front of the door and contemplated his 'options', he really had his mind made up by the time he didn't get his cuddles.

*Knock! Knock!*

Sam bite his lip and crossed his arms as he waited for Dream to let him in.

"Come in!"

Sam nodded to himself and took a deep breath of air, and opened the door, revealing a disheveled man.

"Teddddyyyyy, come on, let's go to bed and you can edit in the morning. Hell, it is the morning!"

Sam ranted, walking slowly up to Dream and making grabby hands.

"Love, I adore you but-"
"Nope! No 'buts'!"
"If-"
"Or 'ifs'"

Sam had practically ripped Dream out of his gaming chair, smiling when he saw the pout on his face.

"You'll be fineeeeee,"

Sam patted Dream's head and kissed his neck.

"Stopppppp, you're making me all sleeepppppppy,"

Dream whined, weakly hitting his fist into Sam's shoulder.

"Good! You need it!"

Sam defended, giving Dream one last kiss on the cheek before walking to the bedroom (even if Dream did look cute when he was tired, he needed to sleep).

"Sleep time honey,"

Sam comforted, tucking Dream's sleepy frame into bed, smiling contentedly when he saw Dream yawn.

"F-fine.... but [yawn] you're making me coffee in the morning...."
"I'll give you the coffee ice cream?"
"Good enough,"

Word Count: 410