Bar (Dreamnap)

Made on: 28th of August 2021
Published: 16th of September 2021

quick chapter warning:

there's A LOT of sexual implications in this chapter, so if you don't like that then please don't read this :]

in case you haven't noticed, i have no clue how bars work, so just vibe with me in this chapter and don't fact check it, ok? ok

also, i didn't edit the chapter because it's late rn, so if you see any spelling mistakes just comment on them so that i know to edit it

Dream and Sapnap worked in a bar, it was a quick side job that surprisingly earned them quite a bit of money compared to YouTube.

Both of them were faceless youtubers, so being recognized in a bar of all places wasn't at all a worry for them.

Sadly, there were no spots open for them to be strippers so they had to settle for working the bar.

Sapnap mainly cleaned tables and sometimes cleaned the forgotten shot glasses, while Dream served the drinks made and occasionally would help Sapnap with the tables.

The bar they worked at was fairly popular, not as popular as it would've been if accessing whatever kind of material you needed wasn't so easy.

But still, popular enough for Sapnap and Dream to always collapse onto their bed, exhausted.

It wasn't as if the uniform they had to wear was explicit or in any way sexualizing them directly, it was just that it was very fitted for their body types.

Each person's outfit was carefully tailored for their body type, so since Sapnap was more so on the chubby side, his uniform was tailored so that it was tighter on his curves and his thighs.

And since Dream was much more slim and surprisingly thicker than Sapnap, his outfit was tailored so that it was tighter around his torso and ass.

The outfit in particular was a regular suit that wasn't exactly loose and wide around the edges.

It had more form, so that their waists and hips were noticeable, they usually tucked it into their belt so it would look better.

Their legs were an interesting topic, the suit hugs their legs snugly as a comfy blanket, the inside was much more comfier and softer than on the outside.

~~~

Sapnap knew that it wasn't exactly Dream's fault that he just looked so good in the suit, he knew that Dream never meant to attract as many stranger's gazes as he did.

But he could never shake the little bit of the disgusting jealousy that bubbled in his chest every time he saw stranger's eyes on his Dream.

It was just another night at the bar, drunk strangers, people working the pole, minors trying to get drinks but couldn't get any so they're just awkwardly standing around in the middle of the club. The last one isn't that common, but it's still weird how they got past the bouncer.

But...there was a new guy, a certain guy with clout goggles and eyes that gleamed with evil intent.

Dream couldn't see the way that the guy had been eyeing him up and down the whole night but Sapnap could've easily recognized it.

He could even see him biting his lip and gazing at Dream as if he was a gorgeous centerpiece.

He knew that it was inevitable that Dream would have to serve the guy, but that didn't make it any better.

"Come on baby, you know that if he touches me I'll tell him to back off,"

Dream reasoned, hands on Sapnap's shoulders with a sympathetic look on his face.