Fox Time (Fundywastaken)

Made on: 23rd of August 2021
Published: 2nd of September 2021

Fundy is fox hybrid :D

this chapter has pet regression 🤍

Fundy giggled to himself as he heard the quiet but high-pitched squeak from the little rubber bone he had in his mouth.

He was currently on their bed, curled up in the fetal position though there was no danger, tail in between his thighs as his hands were curled like little paws.

Dream was content with the quiet atmosphere, the little taps of his keyboard was the only sound floating through the air, though the little squeaks in the air definitely gave him a few shocks.

He was currently having a discussion with Sam about the new lore they were gonna produce for their fans, thinking about whether or not they should have c!dream escape earlier or later along in the storyline.

Even if he was talking about such a serious topic with Sam, it could literally either make the Dream SMP skyrocket or plummet down to the bottom of the algorithm, his head was filled with such cotton candy sweetness.

Most of it had happened because of the way he just purely adored the way that Fundy simply existed, just so calm and content with life.

When he was regressed, everything seemed to mush together in a satisfying way.

He didn't really have a perception of time when he was little, minutes without Dream's touch could feel like hours but hours of Dream's touch could feel like minutes.

It just made him all the more relaxed.

~~~

Fundy huffed as he slowly lost interest in the toy, trying to revive his interest by biting it with more aggression and even trying to throw it onto the bed and fetch it.

But there was nothing he could do about it, realistically he had only been playing with the toy for about 20 minutes.

To Fundy however, it felt as if he had been playing with this for hours upon hours without Dream's help.

The simple mention of the other man gave him a little strike of happiness, filling his chest with a warm gooey feeling.

Slowly, he got up off of the bed and onto his hands and knees, like an actual fox.

Walking on two legs was overrated anyway.

He crawled off of the bed slowly, it was quite fear-inducing though but he somehow got the hang of it without alerting Dream.

Fundy's ears lowered as he realized that Dream wasn't even giving an ounce of attention, fully grasped by a conversation that Fundy couldn't bring himself to care about.

Fundy whined and crawled closer to Dream, sitting on his calves next to Dream's chair and putting his 'paws' on the arm rest.

"There's my little fox boy,"

Dream cooed, stopping his typing on the keyboard and looking at the much smaller boy on the ground that was looking at him with pleading eyes.

Fundy's tail wagged as his tongue lolled out of his mouth, teeth peeking out from his top lip.

"There's my little angel boy, I think my little boy needs some huggies hm?"

Dream teased, carefully prying Fundy's 'paws' off of his arm rest and turning the chair towards Fundy's kneeling body.

His arms wrapped around Fundy's body, hands going under his thighs as he picked him up onto his lap.

Fundy instantly melted into his grasp, head sat comfortably on Dream's shoulder while his legs were wrapped around Dream.

"Hello angel..."

Dream whispered, scratching behind Fundy's ear as he readjusted his chair once again.

This time however he leaned forward and typed something out to Sam, something along the lines of: 'brb, i'm busy'.

"Mm,"

Fundy whimpered, though it wasn't out of fear or anything emotion if he was being honest, it was just for the sake of staying awake in Dream's arms.

Thankfully, Dream caught onto his act.

"You can sleep angel,"

Dream slowly rubbed Fundy's shoulder as to untense them, hands then moving to his thighs so that they would be on the sides of Dream's legs instead of bunched up.

Word Count: 684