Adult things? (Karlwastaken)

Made on: 30th of June 2021
Published: 8th of July 2021

This chapter has age regression 🍄

The chapter isn't sexual btw, stop being gross! I know the title seems suggestive, but there's age regression in it, and there's a strict rule that there's no sexual stuff in little chapters.

The sun shone through the curtains as Dream hummed a little tune, content with the scene as he kept his little baby happy.

Karl was sitting on the little comfy little chair that Dream had made for him, wearing an oversized purple sweater, just to make Dream have a heart attack by his cuteness.

Karl huffed as he watched Dream cut up the pasta for him (they weren't that long but they were too long for Karl's little brain).

"What's wrong lovebug?"

Dream asked, as he put down the knife and leaned onto his palm that was sat on the marble counter, catching the sight of Karl's small frown.

"Dreamie does the work... Karl no help,"

Karl hugged the bunny plushie he had and pointed to the chopped up pasta, frown growing.

Dream's gaze softened and sighed, walking around the counter and was now standing next to Karl, kneeling down to Karl's height since he was sat on a chair.

"Karl does enough by making Dreamie happy ok? Karl does more work than his little baby brain can take!"

Dream cheered, playing with Karl's fingers as he watched the smaller man bite his lip to contain his giggles.

"But Karl wanna do adult thing! Like use knife to go 'chop!'"

Karl suddenly turned around and pointed to the knife that still laid there, usable for anyone.

"But you're too little for adult things! You're my little baby, not a big boy!"

As Dream spoke, Karl felt himself slip into further into his littlespace, smiling while he felt himself be engulfed in the wonderful daze.

"Who's my little baby hm?"

Dream teased, standing up and bringing Karl with him, only to put him on the cold counter (so he wouldn't have to kneel to be at his height).

"Me! Me! Me! 'm baby!"

Karl tugged on Dream's shirt, as if to get his attention as he answered, a little lisp slipping in.

Dream gasped dramatically and cupped Karl's face.

"Is that my baby, my little love bug?"

Karl nodded rapidly and launched forward, cuddling his face into the crook of Dream's neck.

"That's why my lovebug doesn't do big boy things,"

Dream teased, making Karl pout.

"Big boy thing boring anyway,"

Word Count: 460

I know that i don't advertise my discord server a lot. The link's in my bio 😊

...but if you could join that would be quite pog :D especially since i found out how to do bots <3