Thigh Strap (Dreamnotnap)

Made on: 10th of July 2021
Published: 19th of July 2021

SAPNAP IS DOG BOY

GOGY IS CAT BOY

The thigh strap that Dream's wearing:

Sapnap hummed happily as he went looking for one of his boyfriends to talk to, tail softly laying behind him as he walked through the halls

His ears perked up as he heard some slight keyboard sounds from George's room, making him fiddle with his fingers confusedly.

Ohhh, he must be editing...
. . . . . .
. . .That means I have Dream!

Sapnap smiled as he thought of all the ways that they could cuddle and play fight as they wait for their third piece to finally come out of his hiding place.

*Knock! Knock!*

Sapnap's tail wagged subtly as he waited for answer, like an actual puppy instead of just walking in.

"Come in!"

Sapnap practically jolted with excitement as he heard the lovely words, fingers already curling around doorknob and opening it, fluffy ears perked up.

The sight inside was interesting... but not unwelcome.

It was Dream, which was already magnificent, but he was wearing a thigh strap.

He was leaning against the headboard while his uncovered leg was arched like this '/\' while his leg with the thigh strap was laid straight out for Sapnap's eyes, like a delicious meal.

Sapnap had always prided himself on the fact that he had never gone stupid because of the way someone looks, he never was someone who would just shamelessly stare at someone because of their beauty.

But it looks like he was going to have to look for another source of pride...

"Helllooo, Earth to Sapnap?"

Dream asked, awkwardly waving his palm in the air to catch Sapnap's attention. Dream giggled when he saw the awestruck look on Sapnap's face, sound breaking Sapnap out of his daze.

"Hm? Oh! Yea! I'm here... just surprised,"

Sapnap whispered the last part as he closed the door, mouth slightly ajar.

"Hm? Ohhh.... by what?"

Dream whispered the 'oh' part to himself, he obviously knew why Sapnap was staring at him like he was worth a million dollars, but it was in his nature to tease.

"Your. . . uhm. . .thigh thingy,"

Sapnap shakily pointed to the little strap on Dream's thigh, making him smirk.

"Oh! Yea... my sister was cleaning out her closet and found this, she figured that she wouldn't ever wear it so she gave it to me,"

Dream shrugged, and shook his leg a little, as if Sapnap's attention wasn't already latched onto it.

"Mhm... can we cuddle nowwwww?"

As much as Sapnap loves Dream, he loves hugging Dream even more.

Dream opened his arms and gave Sapnap a big grin as he waited for his dogboy to come and give him cuddles.

"Oof!"

Dream huffed when Sapnap ran at him with full speed, making him slide down the headboard and fall onto the bed, flat on his back.

Sapnap straddled Dream's waist as he felt hands slide up and down his thighs contently.

"You wanna do anything baby?"

Dream asked softly, as if talking any louder would interrupt the moment.

"Nahhh, it's cuddle time!"

~~~

George yawned as he stretched his arms, finally done editing the last piece of his video, now all he has to do is wait for it to render and then he could upload it.

Finally.... wonder what Dream and Sapnap are doing?

George hummed as he played with his tail, leaning back into the chair and pulling his legs up to his chest.

His ears flicked innocently as he dropped his tail back down, standing, wobbling, up and trudging to their bedroom.

He smiled as he heard some banter from behind the door, ears flicking happily as he heard it.

Small fingers wrapped around the brass doorknob as he opened it, smiling when he saw the 'innocent' sight of Dream and Sapnap play fighting, but a small blush appeared on his face when he noticed the strap latched around Dream's thigh.

"Gogyy!"

Sapnap yelped, hopping off of Dream and running up to George, picking him up while hugging him.

"O-oh! Heyyyy! Put me down!"

George whined, tail spasming over the place while blunt nails dug into Sapnap's covered shoulder.

"Neverrrr!"

Sapnap teased, waiting until George wrapped his legs around his waist and carrying him to the bed.

Sapnap smirked to himself as he dropped George right on top of Dream's tummy, making Dream groan out in pain even if George wasn't exactly that heavy.

"SapNAP! YOU DICK!"

Dream groaned, hands gripping George's waist as the smaller man laid there shell-shocked.

"Hug Pile!"

Sapnap smiled, carefully straddling George's back and adding to the increasing weight on Dream's tummy.

"oH My GOODness, gET oFf!"

Dream twisted his body to finally be released from the crushing weight above him.

Oooooo...what's that?

George thought, finally getting a clear view of what was tied around Dream's thigh.

A thigh strap!

George tilted his head to the side as he subconsciously got closer to it, playing with the sides of it and tugging on it occasionally.

God damn you cat instincts

George thought bitterly, he wanted to stop playing with it and give Dream his space but the way that it shone in the light just seemed so enticing...

"Guess I don't have to ask if you like it..."

Dream teased, carding his hand through George's hair as he pulled him onto his lap, allowing him to play with the strap comfortably.

"Soooo... I suppose cuddles?"

Sapnap pulled the sweater paws and cupped Dream's face with them, fluffy ears perked up with hope. As if Dream could deny him.

"How could I say no?"

Word Count: 965