Medicine = Icky (Dreambur)

Made on: 14th of July 2021
Published: 20th of July 2021

I HAVE NOT WRITTEN DREAMBUR IN SO LONG, SORRY FOR DEPRIVING YOU OF DREAMBUR SHAWTY ✌😞👌✨

this chapter has age regression 💝

"No no no! Medi icky!"

Wilbur kicked his feet from where he was laying down on the bed, making Dream huff as he slid the tablets back into the pill bottle.

Wilbur had gotten sick since he had snuck out into the rain last night, when Dream specifically told him not to.

"I know it's icky bunny, but you need to take it so that your little sicky head could get better,"

Dream cooed, kissing Wilbur briefly on the forehead and threading his hand through his hair as a form of comfort.

"'m not so sicky that need medi, 'm good enough to get no medi,"

Wilbur defended, putting up small fists that definitely would not beat anyone in a fight, not even George.

"Bunny, I know that you don't like your medi, but it's good for you. It would let you cuddle with your stuffies again!"

Dream motioned to all the stuffies in the corner of the room, they were taken away because Dream didn't want them to be contaminated.

"P'omise?"

Wilbur slurred, eager to play with his stuffies again but still hesitant.

"Baba would never lie to his little bunny!"

Dream lightly tickled Wilbur's sides as a tease, dotting little kisses all over his face.

"Fineeeeee, you can give me the medi but gimmie water..."

Wilbur grumbled, brattily crossing his arms and sitting up by himself, regretting it when he felt a pound in his head.

"There we go bunny, here's the gummy medi,"

Wilbur didn't need the water because he needed it to help the 'pills' slip back down his throat, the medicine that Dream was giving him were those little chewable gummy pill shaped tablets, he needed the water because they taste absolutely disgusting.

"Count down?"

Wilbur fiddled with the ends of his sleeve as he felt the gummy in his hand, mind attempting to prepare for the taste.

"Mhm, of course bunny... five.. four.. three.. two.. one!"

Dream raised his voice slightly, a form of encouragement as he rubbed his back comfortably as he watched the myriad of emotions fly across Wilbur's face.

It was scrunched in a flurry of disgust, fear, determination and everything in between.

"I-I did it!"

Wilbur muttered, voice hoarse while he reached for the glass of water that Dream provided, the liquid felt like literal heaven on earth against the disgusting aftertaste that the gummies sent.

"Good job bunny, you did so so so well,"

Dream praised, giving Wilbur so many kisses while laying him down.

The blanket engulfed him as Dream draped it over him, feeling fully at peace as he felt himself fall asleep, body overworked from him staying up and taking the medicine.

His little brain earned a break.

Word Count: 486