Pants Suck (Dreamnotfound)

Made on: 21st of August 201
Published: 29th of August 2021

i haven't done dnf in a long while because i constantly got comments hating on me for doing such an 'overrated' ship, sooo...to everyone who doesn't like dnf

i am not that big of a fan myself (i personally prefer dreamnap) but please, let me enjoy my writing.

this chapter has age regression ✨

Dream felt a shiver travel up and down his spine as he looked out into the outside British land, seeing snow topple on top of each other and pile up.

It was surely almost up to people's knees at this point, it didn't seem like much but to Dream's Floridian brain it was much more than he was used to.

George hadn't woken up yet, which wasn't all that surprising since he has known for oversleeping.

So, Dream was sat on the comfy red velvet couch with a mug of hot chocolate in his calloused hands, big comfy white sweater hanging off of his shoulders.

Pitch black sweatpants hugged his legs and thighs beautifully as they were spread out along the length of the couch, phone in his other free hand as he scrolled through twitter idly.

No matter how much he 'apologized' to random strangers on the internet, he truly couldn't give two fucks about what people thought.

He was rich, gay, tall and the ability to do math. What else could he need?

"Mmn,"

The sound made Dream's head snap to the side only to see a sleepy and adorable George, gigantic grey blanket draping over his much smaller form.

All he could see was that George was wearing a loose blue shirt with boxers, Dream's boxers.

"Aww, you awake now baby?"

Dream cooed, placing his cup down on the spruce table as well as his phone, preparing his arms for a much smaller man to bury his frail and probably shaking body in.

"Mehhh,"

George moaned out, hair sticking out foolishly from his scalp as his nose was pushed up into the air when he tried to look at Dream from his lidded eyes.

Dream tilted his head to the side like a confused puppy before a realization struck him straight in head like a brick.

"Are you my little baby right now?"

Dream asked, slowly getting up off of the couch as he looked at George expectantly for a response as he practically saw the gears turn in his head.

"Mmhmm,"

George's voice drawled out as if the way that his eyes were drooped down didn't already indicate that he was tired.

"Alrighty baby, come here and let Daddy warm you up,"

Dream smiled when he heard the quick and small thumps of George's feet hitting the floor.

Dream slowly shifted on the couch so that he was sitting normally on it, his side being comforted by the part of the couch that you were supposed to place your hand onto.

The air was punched out of Dream's lungs when suddenly George had dropped himself onto him, he was expecting him to just carefully curl up in his lap and cuddle like they usually would, his sides were against Dream's torso as his head was leaned onto Dream's shoulder.

Guess today is gonna be something new.

"Hello angel, how's my little baby?"

Dream smiled, earning an embarrassed whine from George.

Nicknames was something fairly new to George when he was little.

When he was big, his name might as well be a cluster of the stupidly sweet nicknames Dream gives him.

But when he's little, he's so used to being addressed as 'Georgie' or sometimes even 'Gogy' because they were both feeling silly.

Being called nicknames in littlespace was something new, but not something unwelcome.

"Coldddddd,"

George whined out with a pouty mouth, tipping his head up and facing Dream with heart-melting puppy eyes.

"Aww baby, of course you're cold sweetheart. You have no pants on, how about we put on a long sleeve shirt and some big pants hm?"

Dream offered, immediately being punched softly in the chest by George.

"Only Daddy hoodie, no pants,"

George huffed, tugging on Dream's sweater.

"You need to put on some pants baby boy otherwise your legs will be coldddd,"

Dream nudged his nose into George's hair and lightly teased George's thighs with his much rougher hands.

"I no care, pants are bad."

George pouted, curling up closer into Dream's chest and bouncing up and down once to try and poke his nose against Dream's.

"I know you don't like pants baby, but they'll keep you nice and warm!"

Dream smirked, slipping an arm under both of George's knees and an arm around his back, picking him up bridal style.

"Noooo,"

George frowned, knowing that he had lost when Dream had started walking back to their room.

"You can wear Daddy's hoodie if you be a good baby and let Daddy put some pants on for you,"

Dream compromised, smiling and kissing George on the head when he got a delighted him in return instead of a disapproving one.

"Good boy,"

Dream praised before opening the bedroom door and walking in, instantly spotting the bed and carefully placing the smaller boy onto it.

He treated George as if he was made of glass, as if he even dared to think about treating George rougher he would shatter into a million broken pieces.

"Alrighty baby, arms up,"

Dream tapped on George's shoulder to catch his attention and was pleased by the instant reaction, he slipped the shirt off of him and threw it into the now open wardrobe.

George shivered at the new sensation of feeling the cold air surround him, but it was all gonna be worth it when he got his dainty hands on the hoodie that could swallow him whole.

"There we go baby, after the hoodie we're putting on pants,"

Dream heard the quiet hum as George mindlessly swung his legs back and forth as he felt the soft fabric replace the shirt that he once wore.

The sleeves enveloped his hands as he made cute little sweater paws, patting his rosy cheeks with them.

"Lift your foot a little baby, time for the pants,"

Dream hummed, kissing George's knee softly before he slipped on one of his own sweatpants.

George literally looked like a kid who had gotten their hands on their parent's clothes, but it was cute nonetheless.

"Good boy,"

Dream praised, grabbing both of George's thighs and rubbing them as he dotted kisses all over his face.

Word Count: 1098

gimmie ideassssss, i have no ideasss :(