Chapter 50

"I'm nervous." Meredith said as she cleaned out the wash bucket and stuck it in the closet.

"You should not be nervous. I am here." He said confidently, as he walked up and hugged her from behind. "You really do need to take a shower!" He said jokingly.

"Thanks. You keep telling me I smell. That feels great you know..." She explained.

"It's only because you always smell so good." He said as he kissed her neck. "And you usually taste good too." He said as he took a nip at her neck. "But now you taste like dirt and salt." He said with a chuckle.

"Everyone needs a little salt in their diet." She giggled.

"Yes they do." He said as he kissed her neck. She pulled away.

"I really do need to take a shower..." She said as she began he walk up the stairs. She got to the top, and looked down. "Don't you want to join me?" She asked.

"I thought you'd never ask." He said a he barreled up the stairs.

Meredith grabbed a nice pair of jeans and a long sleeved tee shirt out of her bureau. Derek smiled when he saw her grab the pink thong and bra that he loved so much. She didn't say anything as walked by and grabbed his hand, leading him into the bathroom. She could see the desire in his eyes. She walked over and unbuttoned his shirt. He slide it off. She slide her old tee shirt over her head. He continued to pull off articles of clothing, but he never took his eyes off of her. She slide off her tattered jeans. She stood there in her bra and panties. Derek just took her in. He had missed her so much. He watched as she slid her panties off and unclasped her bra tossing it on the floor.

"Come on. I just might do that bendy thing you love so much." She said as she disappeared into the steam.

"God I missed you." He moaned as he climbed in the shower.

"Me or the sex?" She asked as she stood under the water, letting it cascade down her chest. Derek moaned as he watched her.

"You, definitely you." He said with a smile as he stepped toward her and covered her mouth with his.

"Right answer." She said as she pulled away.

"I want to do dirty, dirty things to you." He moaned as he kissed her neck.

"It appears that you do." She said as she looked down at his growing erection.

"You have no idea." He said as he moved down her neck, taking her breast in his mouth. He teased her nipple until it became erect, and then his tongue trailed to the other. Her head flew back as she let out a faint moan. His mouth moved down her stomach pecking soft kisses. He moved her leg up and pushed her against the wall as he tongue traveled inside of her. Her body tensed up as he explored her. He could feel her getting wet around him.

"Oh God Derek." She moaned. "Stop..." She mumbled. He pulled his tongue out and put his mouth over hers. She ran her fingers through his hair, and squeezed his back with her other hand.

"I need you." She begged. He could see the desire in her eyes. They always turned a deeper shade of green. Derek turned her around and ran his hands over her soft breasts. He buried his face in her neck.

"Now Derek." She shouted. "I need you now!" He bent her over and entered her from behind. She moaned as she felt his large shaft enter her.

"Oh God baby." He said softly as he trust into her. He heard her yelp. He thrust harder, feeling himself grow inside of her.

"Oh, Derek...harder." She shouted. He did as she said and pounded into her harder. She pulled her legs father apart, allowing him to enter her deeper. Her clit was throbbing. She could feel her orgasm beginning to take her over.