Chapter 113

"Oh my god!" She cried out. Meredith looked down. A puddle. A big puddle. And that big puddle came from her. She began to gasp for air in a panic. Her water broke. Her children were on there way. And he was here. At the worst possible time, he shows up.

"Oh my god! Is that? Did your? Oh my god!" He shouted as he looked at the floor.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" She said as she looked around, unsure what to do. "I have to- I need to- Hospital. I need to- Hospital." She said as she struggled to breath.

"Let's go!" He said as he looked at her.

"My- I need my- Bag. I need my bag!" She cried out as she pointed upstairs. She struggled to walk to the stairs. She lifted her foot and cringed.

"I'll get it." He said as he rushed to her side. "Where is it?" He asked as he looked up.

"Second room on the left. It's by the closet." She said breathlessly.

He quickly jogged up the stairs. He looked around the house. It was perfect. It was just what he expected. He quickly walked into her room, seeing the bag by the closet. He had to hurry. He didn't know anything about babies, but he knew when they came they either came fast or slow, and they had to plan on fast.

"Let's go." He said as he jogged down the stairs.

"Oh god..." She cried out as another contraction took over. He looked over at the pain in her eyes. The grimace on her face. Without asking, he threw his arm under her knees and swept her up. He walked as quickly as he could to the car as gently placed her into the passenger seat.

"Derek... I need..." She cried out as she gripped the seat of the rental car. He pulled to the end of the driveway and looked at her. "Left!" She cried out as she felt the pressure building.

"So...you're..." He said as he looked down at her.

"Pregnant? Yes. How freaking long did it take you to figure that out, you dumb shit!" She screamed as she sat there, tears falling down her cheeks. "Oh my god! Oh my god!"

"What? What?" He asked as he looked over at her.

"Road! Road! You're on the wrong side!" She shouted as she pointed.

"Oh!" He said as he swerved back over, just missing a car head on.

"Who do you think you are? 007?" She shouted nastily as she looked back at the car they had just missed.

"I-" He said in shock as he looked over at her. He glanced at her huge stomach. he had never seen a pregnant woman so big. This is not how he thought it would go. This is not how he planned it.

"Right! Go right here." She yelled. "Oh my god! I don't have my phone! I need to call Derek. I have to call him now!" She started to cry as she looked around the car.

"You can when you get to the hospital." He said as he sped on. Derek? Who the hell was Derek?

"Ahhhh!" She screamed as she gripped the seat again. "Tu- Turn!" She yelled as she pointed. "Here, up her." She pointed as she grabbed her stomach. They quickly pulled into the hospital's parking lot.

"Thank god..." She said as she opened the door and swung her legs out. She heard him rush around and sweep her up. They rushed into the doors, causing everyone to look up.

"Dr Shepherd!" A nurse said as she noticed them.

"Get Addison!" She screamed as he put her in a wheelchair.

"Right away." She said as she looked at the two of them.

They rushed Meredith up to the OB floor. Everyone was abuzz about Meredith Shepherd. The McBabies were on their way. Meredith laid there in the bed, clenching the sheets. She looked up at him. She couldn't worry about it, not now.