Chapter 68

Meredith awoke a several hours later. The room was quiet. She looked down at Anna, who was sleeping peacefully with a smile on her face. She still couldn't believe that Anna had asked her if she could call her Mommy. She softly ran her hand over her head, her fingers grazing the hair that was now growing back in. She was amazed at how much better she felt. She got up from the bed and decided to to take a quick shower while everyone was out.

Today was her wedding day. It was hard to imagine. When she was younger, she wasn't like other kids. She didn't think about kids and marriage. She was programed to be a surgeon. It was all she knew. Work hard, play never. Maybe if she had listened to her mom, she wouldn't have ended up with Ian. But snow that she looked back, she didn't regret it. The only real downside is that she didn't meet Derek sooner. She undressed and climbed in the shower, letting the hot water run over her. She was lost in though when she felt two hands grab her sides. She yelped and turned around.

"Shit, Derek!" She shouted when she looked into his eyes. He only had one thought on his mind.

"That sounds good." He said as he climbed in the shower.

"What are you doing?" She said as she stepped back and away from him.

"I'm going to fuck you." He said as he stepped towards her.

"No. No you're not. Because it is our wedding day. And we need to wait. And Anna is just outside the room-" She started as she continued to back away. She gasped as he pressed her against the wall. She could feel his erection pressing against her.

"I guess you'll have to be quiet then." He whispered into her ear as he nipped it.

"Seriously Derek!" She snapped. "It's-" His mouth started trailing kisses down her neck. "Shit..." She muttered. He continued to travel down, mouthing her breasts, teasing her nipples. He teased them into hard peaks. "Damn-it..." She moaned. His mouth travelled down her abdomen, sucking her naval. "We have to stop- Oh god!" She shrieked as he pushed her leg up and his tonuge delved deeply inside. "Fuck." She moaned as his tongue pressed against her in figure eights. Her head flew back and she let out a moan.

"God, you're wet." He told her as he withdrew. Her moan turned into a shout as he entered her again. "You're throbbing." He muttered.

"Oh god, just fuck me already." She spat as she grabbed his hair and harshly pulled him up to her. "Like now." She demanded.

"Oh, but the waiting is fun." He said as he started kissing her neck.

"Now, Derek! Fuck me now!" She said as she pushed him against the wall. She wrapped her legs around him and he turned her around pressing her against the wall. "Come on!" She moaned as he slid into her. "Oh god, harder. Harder, Derek, harder."

"God, Mer." He moaned as he pumped harder. "Oh...shit...oh god." He shouted as she pushed against him. He could feel his orgasm beginning.

"Shit...I'm cumming. Oh God." She moaned. "Oh god...ohhh" She moaned as her body began to tremble. She felt him release.

"Ohhh." He moaned as her feet slid to the ground. "Thank you..."

"That was-" She sighed as she climbed out of the shower and wrapped the towel around her.

"So you're feeling better?" He asked as he climbed out of the shower.

"I am feeling fucking fantastic!" She said enthusiastically. Derek watched as she ran the brush through her hair. "Oh. Anna called me mommy." She said nonchalantly.

"What?" He said in shock.

"Yeah..." She said as she looked in the mirror. He towel dropped to the ground. "She wants to start calling us mommy and daddy."