Chapter 81

"We will have to tell your mother soon. You do realize that, right?" Meredith asked Derek as she washed the dishes.

"Yes, I know." He replied. "She is going to be ecstatic." Derek said with a smile.

"I know. I can't wait to see the look on her face." Meredith said with a smile. Every time Evelyn had been calling lately, she has asked when she was going to be a grandmother again.

"And your mother. We'll have to tell her and Richard." Derek said. He looked up and watched her body tense up.

"I know. I'm not too concerned about her knowing." Meredith said frankly.

Mer. She's your mom. And she has been trying." Derek defended.

"Derek. Not now." She said, not wanting to talk about. He backed down, not wanting to start a fight.

"Let me help." Derek said as he grabbed the towel and began drying plates. He leaned over and took a whiff of her.

"Are you smelling me again?" She asked with a giggle, as she continued to wash the silver wear.

"Um...no." He said, lying through his teeth.

"You're lying." She said as she turned and looked at him.

"I am not!" He said with a chuckle.

"Whatever, I heard your nostrils flare. I could hear you breathing in." She said as she watched his face change.

"Fine. I was breathing you in. Are you happy? You smell good. And now you smell even better." He told her. He quickly took another deep breath.

"I smell better?" She asked. "How do I smell better?" She said with a giggle.

"I think it's a pregnancy thing." He told her with a nod.

"I'm ten weeks pregnant. You are crazy." She said as she shook her head and handed him the last dish.

"Maybe I am." Derek agreed. "But you are definitely sexier than ever."

"Okay, sure. You do realize I am a cow, right?" She said as she turned and walked away. He quickly grabbed her and turned her towards him.

"You are definitely not a cow!" He said as he pushed her against the counter. "You are gorgeous." He said quickly.

He hastily met her lips with his own. She moaned as he swiftly slid his tongue into her mouth. She explored his mouth, she knew every inch of it. His body pressed against hers. They fit together perfectly.

"Anna..." Meredith muttered as his mouth moved down to her neck. She giggled as he pecked tiny kisses on her collarbone. "Anna..." She reiterated.

"She's asleep." He said between kisses. "Sound asleep..."

"You're sure?" Meredith asked as she wiggled beneath him.

"Meredith. She is asleep. In sleepy-land. Zonked. Out. And you are- Oh god... I need sex. I need sex with my wife." He told her desperately.

"Oh god." Meredith moaned as her body reacted to his pressing erection. Her sensed seemed heightened more than ever before. "Where..." She moaned as she looked around.

"Um... table?" He said as he sucked on her shoulder.

"No. We'll break it..." She said as she laid her head back. "I need you now!" She whined as she unbuttoned his shirt.

"Sofa..." He muttered into her chest.

"Good." She said as she wrapped her legs around his waist and he carried her to the great room.