Chapter 116

Derek face turned white as he looked at the bed sheets. Blood. Deep red blood had soaked through her pants, and was now on their blankets and on him. Meredith looked down at herself and started to panic. Derek looked at her and then at the red that had seeped onto his pants and was now on his hands.

"You're bleeding. You're- That's a lot of blood!" He said in a panic. "We- Oh- We have to-" He said as she jumped out of bed and changed his clothes. "You're- You're bleeding!"

"Oh my god..." She said as she looked down in shock.

"We have to go." He said as he scooped her up.

"Let me down." She said quickly as she looked at him. "I have to change." She said as she looked at herself.

"Mer- You're bleeding!" He shouted as he looked at her.

"I'm okay." She said as she motioned for him to sit her down. "Ah..." She moaned.

"What hurts?" He asked as he looked it her.

"It hurts." She said as she looked down.

"We have to go to the hospital." Derek said quickly.

"I think I'm okay. It's normal to bleed. I think I'm okay." She said as she looked up and him.

"That much?" He said as he pointed to the bed.

"Yeah, yeah I think so." She said with a nod.

"I don't." He said frankly.

"I was sleeping a long time. It just looks like a lot." She said with a nod. "It's not as much as it looks like."

"Meredith..." He said as he looked up.

"Derek, I'm okay." She said as she walked slowly to the bathroom. "I'm going to clean myself up. The twins. Can you check on them?" She asked as she walked into the bathroom. He nodded his head.

"Where is Jane?" He asked quickly.

"She's off sick." Meredith said weakly as she closed the door.

Meredith peeled of her clothing and slowly walked into the warm shower. There was nothing to worry about. Addison said there would be bleeding. She wad fine. She was sure that she was fine. She softly massaged her shampoo in her hair and let the water cascade down her body. She looked down at the floor of the shower. Red. More pink, than red. But it was blood. A steady drip. Not a spurt. A spurt would be bad. Drip. Drip. Drip. She wobbled backwards as she began to feel weak.

"Derek!" She shouted loudly as she leaned against the wall.

"What's wrong?" He said as he rushed into the bathroom with Delilah and looked down.

"I- I think I need to go to the hospital." She said as she looked down at the blood, running down her leg.

"Oh my God." Derek said nervously. "I-"

"I'll get dressed, you get Anna up." She said as she grabbed a towel and began drying herself off.

She slowly got herself dressed. Derek quickly grabbed the twins in their carriers and shook Anna awake. Luckily Anna was still dressed from the morning. He placed the twins in the car as quickly as he could and pulled out of the driveway.

"I'm scared." She admitted as they made their way to the hospital.

"What happened?" Derek asked as he drove quickly down the road.

"I don't know. But it's not stopping." She said as she laid back her head and closed her eyes and her head fell to the side.

"Mer?" He asked as he looked over. "Mer!" He shouted loudly. She jerked awake.