Chapter 59

Meredith and Derek didn't sleep last night. Derek was insistent on getting several good tries in, and Meredith was onboard with the grand plan. Meredith woke up looking into Derek's deep eyes. He was just staring at her, just watching. They were in a tangled mess of bed sheets, neither needed them with the heat they had created.

"Do I have something on my face?" She asked with a slight giggle.

"No. I was just looking at perfection. All my life- And now here I am, laying next to perfection." He said with a serious face.

"Perfection? I think not!" She laughed. "You are going to give me a complex!" She pointed out.

"I love you." He said as he leaned in and kissed her.

"I love you too." She whispered back.

"So, do you feel pregnant?" Derek asked. Meredith rolled her eyes and giggled.

"Derek..." She muttered.

"Well, I have to say my guys made a damn good presentation. They were on a mission." He said with a chuckle.

"I'm sure they were..." She giggled along with him.

"What time is it?" She asked and she laid there not wants to avert her gaze from his eyes.

"Seven." He stated.

"Nice and early..." Meredith said with raised brows. "You have the day off. I have to day off. Anna is asleep. We have about an hour before she wakes up...Whatever can we do?" She said as she looked off into space.

"I think I can think of something..." He said as he pulled her over on top of him.

"Your mind had only one thought...dirty." She scorned.

"In this bed, with you, yes, it does!" He agreed. She sat up and straddled him, moving her hips.

"Well, I think I can satisfy your dirty mind." She laughed.

"Can you now?" He asked as he rolled her onto her back and quickly pushed her knees up, thrusting into her deeply.

"Oh God!" She yelled loudly. He continued thrusting, making her moan.

"God, Mer..." He moaned. He could feel her tightening around him. She quickly began to scream as her climax took over.

"Derek! Oh God, harder!" She yelled over the banging of the headboard.

"Oh, Mer! Oh God, baby!" He shouted as he continued to pound into her harder. She felt him release into her. "Oh..." Derek moaned as they rolled over. They both laid there, staring at each other. Their eyes widened when they heard loud crying outside the door.

"Shit!" Meredith muttered as she jumped out of the bed and threw on a tee shirt and pants. "Get dressed." She hissed as she walked to the door. She quickly walked out, shutting the door behind her. Her face dropped when she saw Anna, sitting in the floor outside the door, crying.

"Anna, what's wrong?" Meredith said as she knelt down to her. Anna looked up to her with red eyes.

"You and Mr. Derek are fighting..." She whined.

"No we aren't." Meredith said softly.

"You're not?" Anna asked as she perked up.

"No..." Meredith returned as she pulled her close.

"I heard yelling and banging." Anna said as she stared into Meredith's eyes.

"We were just playing!" Meredith said with a laugh, her face turning red.