Chapter 67

The ride to the airport was hectic. The traffic was horrible, and the arguing in the car was deafening. If it wasn't Cristina and Drew, then it was Anna. She seemed to be arguing with everyone lately. Meredith blamed it on the fact that Derek was spoiling her horribly. He was, and he knew it. Anything she wanted, she got. And if she didn't get it, then there was a tantrum.

After going through the never ending security measures, the group made their way to the gate. Showing their tickets, they quickly made their way onto the plane. And then the real fun began. Meredith wanted to sit next to Derek. And Drew and Cristina refused to sit next to each other. Meredith knew Anna couldn't sit next to Cristina or the pilot would crash the plane to shut them up. Of course, Drew offered to sit next to Meredith. But he quickly changed his tune when he got the look of death from Derek. So then Anna joined in the fun, and refused to sit by anyone other than Meredith. Of course, Derek was then ready to have a tantrum, and Anna did have one right in the middle of the aisle. Everyone began giving her those 'control you child' looks. Meredith wanted to crawl under her large first class seat and disappear. She told Derek to deal with it, and she sat in her window seat. So then it was settled. Derek sat next to Meredith. Anna was next to Drew and Jane was next to Cristina. Drew whined about being a babysitter, but when Meredith gave him a pleading look, he obliged.

"So tomorrow, you will be my wife." Derek said with a dumb looking grin.

"Yes, I suppose I will be." She said as she laid her head back and closed her eyes. She needed rest, she wanted rest.

"So, would you like to-" Derek started. Meredith knew him oh so well. He didn't have to finish the sentence.

"I am not giving you sex in the bathroom." She spat out without opening her eyes.

"How did you know?" He asked in amazement, as he looked over at her.

"I know everything!" She joked. The flight attendants began doing their spiel. Neither of them were listening. "Besides, we aren't even off the ground yet."

"You can't blame me for trying." He said with a shrug as he looked over at the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. She smiled. She could feel his gaze on her.

"And don't do it." She said, eyes closed.

"Do what?" He asked as he cocked his head.

"The McDreamy head cock. It won't work." She replied dryly.

"You do realize that was slightly 'porny' as you say it." He pointed out.

"Get your head out of the gutter." She said with a giggle, as she laid her head to the side, hoping to catch up on her much needed rest. She could hear Drew talking to Anna, but she couldn't make out what they were saying.

"That's a nice dress. I bet Meredith didn't help you pick that out." Drew said with a chuckle. He knew how Meredith was. She was a knock out in a dress, but she didn't enjoy wearing them.

"Nope. Aunt Addison did." She explained. "Aunt Addison knows fashion." Drew raised his eyebrows. He could tell that Meredith and Derek were going to have trouble on their hands.

"Aunt Addison, huh?" Drew said quietly.

"You're Mr. Derek's cousin?" Anna asked as she looked up at Drew.

"Yes I am. So I guess that makes me your uncle." He said as he looked over at Derek in the seat across the aisle and ahead of them.

"I don't have any cousins." She said with a shrug. "And I guess I could call you uncle Drew..." She said with a moan.

"Do you have any brothers or sisters?" He asked her.

"Nope. And I don't want any!" Anna said boldly. Drew was slightly taken aback.