Shape x Flustered!Reader

One by one, my fellow survivors were sacrificed. The Shape tracked them down in the silent night with a large kitchen knife in hand. Laurie Strode was the third to go, he grabbed her by her throat and lifted her up to his height. I stifled a scream as I watched the scene from behind a cop car parked in the street. The Shape brutally stabbed into Laurie's torso for him to then throw her onto the road like she was nothing.

I was his obsession this trial, and now I was the only one left.

A wave of panic hit me like a truck and I moved away quietly from the police car to find a generator. There were two more generators to fix and I wasn't so confident I'd get out of here alive. I crept through the realm, the overgrown grass of a front lawn scraping against my calves like the blades were razors. I strode past a pumping generator that sparked with life as I peered through fog for one that wasn't so lively. A busted generator revealed itself to me and I crouched down in front of it to repair it.

My heart was beating out of my chest. The Shape was not going to reveal himself to me so easily. The man was like a ghost in the night (well, maybe the Ghost Face suited that more than he did). He was the ultimate stalker and now he was looking for me. Just as I was about to finish the repair of the generator, I just quickly peeked behind my shoulder in paranoia.

That small nervous peek turned into pure terror as a horrid shriek ripped through my vocal cords. The Shape loomed over my hunched form with a bloody knife in hand. The generator blew up in my face which fuelled the dread in me like it was a blazing fire. I shielded my eyes with my arms as the sparks flicked at them with small stings of pain.

I jolted up from the ground and sprinted away from the scene as fast as I could. I huffed loudly and my lightning feet slapped onto the ground as if my legs would give out if I stopped running. I scanned Lampkin Lane back and forth in front of me in hopes of spotting the last broken generator.

A small whimper escaped my lips through puffs. I wasn't gonna win this. I looked back as I ran to spot the Shape following me with his knife raised. I squealed as he quickly caught up to me. My lungs were burning and pleading with me to stop running. I groaned in exhaustion and felt my legs trembling as my ankle began to ache as a warning.

After ignoring said warning, my ankle finally gave out in pure failure, causing me to hit the sidewalk. My hands hit first instinctively to avoid me smashing my teeth or nose onto the pavement. I laid there for a few moments in the quiet street, clutching a scraped palm in the other. The Shape was a few metres away now, he stood on the road like a statue, glaring down at me through his mask.

"Michael." I said his real name though I didn't really know why.

Michael slowly tilted his head, his knife at his side. I stood from the sidewalk and slowly began to run again. I ran towards the last generator but Michael was hot on my trail. I picked up my pace and ran down the side of a house. Myers lifted his knife over his head as he got close enough to me to strike and I gasped. A pallet was leaning against the side of the house so I wasted no time to grab the splintery wood. I slammed the pallet down with a grunt as hard as a could. The pallet hit the Shape's head so hard, some of the wood broke from impact and he was left falling.

Michael let out a pained groan as he hit the grass, some broken shards of wood landing on top of him. My hand slapped onto my mouth in shock. The adrenaline had given me so much strength I probably gave him some sort of concussion.

"Oh, my god." I suddenly flushed bright red as the adrenaline died down. "I—I'm so sorry!" I covered my eyes in pure embarrassment at what I had done to the man.

When Michael didn't make any noises or sudden moves to get up, I realised that I had knocked him out cold.

I gotta find the hatch before he wakes up!