Legion x Fem!Blind!Reader

I may of been blind but I still searched. I searched night and day through that barren, grey shit hole of a town. Though my eyes weren't any good, all my other senses were keen and heightened. I was a fighter and a trooper til the very end. But with an end, there must have been a beginning. And it all began with my four best friends.

Frank, Julie, Joey and Susie.

I had no idea what they looked like but they were the most beautiful people I had ever met. Sure, they were all a little rough around the edges. Frank was aggressive, but could light up a room with just his smile (from what I had heard). Julie was wicked, but fun to be around. Joey was a slacker, but a true sweetheart. Susie was a pushover, but almost innocent. I loved them for this. All of their flaws were what made them so great. I missed them so much.

The four Legion members had gone missing about a month ago. Alas, I was the only member remaining. It killed me to know I wasn't apart of whatever scheme they had going on. But at the same time, it didn't sound too pretty. I was worried sick when I couldn't find where they had ran off to. Then my blood ran cold when I heard of a body found up on Mount Ormond. He was the cleaner at the store Joey was fired from. He had stab wounds all over his frozen body, just like how Julie used to fantasise to me about inflicting.

Had my friends...? No...

No, they couldn't of. Could they...? It didn't matter. They were still my friends. My Legion. I ventured through the snowy mountain in hopes of finding them. I prayed that they weren't dead somewhere, curled up and frosty from the harsh winter. I kept telling myself it wasn't true. They were tough like me. They could get through anything.

My shoes plodded into the sturdy snow as I tried to navigate the woods with my cane. Small shivers wracked my body while the wind howled. I snuggled further into the warmth of my hoodie, pulling it over my blind eyes.

"Frank!" I called.

The wind only blew louder in response. The air grew muggy and thick, almost as if I was surrounded by a vapour of fog.

"Julie!" I called again.

The fog seemed to close in on me. It was made of pure ice and shook me to my core. I was so cold, and suddenly very sleepy. But I powered through as I always did. That was what the rest of the Legion would've wanted.

"Joey!" I cried out.

I could hardly even hear my voice over the desperate howls of the wind. Suddenly I heard another voice. At first I thought that it might've been Joey, but then it turned much more sinister. Its deep voice whispered against my freezing ears. It was... trying to... take me... I staggered forward, poking my cane around. When I couldn't feel any obstructions, I let myself crumble to the ground.

"Susie..." I croaked.

The snow was terrible against my cheek. I could feel it soak my shivering form with icy water, slowly freezing me to death. This creature—this entity, still whispered bittersweet nothings against me until there was nothing at all.

When I awoke, I was met with that same darkness I always saw. But for some reason, it seemed even darker now. Like I was somewhere twisted and depraved of anything happy. I found myself laying on plush leather, perhaps a couch. In fact, it almost felt just like the one the Legion and I had back at the resort. Though it was old and torn to shit, it had a great personality. It was super comfortable and where we shared our most cherished memories. As I sat up on what I assumed was a couch, I noticed that my hoodie was now miraculously bone dry. I was quickly scooping up the idea that I somehow had been saved from the blizzard and taken back to someone's cabin. But who? And where?

"Guys, she's awake!" I heard a boy exclaim.

A very, very familiar sounding boy at that. I gripped the edge of the couch cushion, realising that yes, this was the very couch from the resort!

"Frank!" I cried.

None other than Frank Morrison threw his arms around me, pulling me into a sweet embrace. He muttered my own name affectionally as he nuzzled into my neck. Soon, the squeaking of three pairs of sneakers against wood filled my ears. All at the same time, I heard Julie, Joey and Susie shout my name excitedly.

"You're here!"

All four other Legion members had their arms around me in a group hug. I sat between Frank and Julie on the couch, with my head against the girl's chest. Frank rested his own head on my shoulder from behind as Susie pulled my hood down to pet my hair. Joey stroked my cheek, cradling it gently in his calloused hand.

Just as I was about to ask where they had been, those same whispers buzzed in my ear. This entity cooed to me how we were no longer in the real world. That this was in fact its very own realm. None of what I could feel was the very same thing from back home. No matter how similar. The Entity whispered to me how the Legion killed that cleaner. How they were going to come find me after so we could all skip town. They didn't get very far with that, did they? Now they were trapped here. Now I was trapped here. The Legion would serve the Entity forever. Kill for it forever.

I felt something slip into my lap. I shakily lifted the object up in my cold fingers, feeling it to be plastic with two holes near the middle.

"My mask." I uttered.

I immediately stuffed a hand into the pocket of my hoodie, pulling out a knife. The Entity purred in delight, telling me what to do and exactly how to do it. I felt Frank press a kiss to my shoulder while Julie planted one on the top of my head. Susie dragged her hand down my hoodie lovingly while Joey ghosted his fingers over the knife I cradled.

The Legion would serve the Entity forever, and I was the Legion.

Susie carefully placed the mask on my face, while Julie hiked my hood back over my head. Joey held onto my hand that tightly gripped the handle of my knife. I was completely blind, but the Entity knew that I was more than capable of inflicting what it wanted me to. I was a skilled hunter, and nothing got past me. My friends here may have killed that cleaner without me, but that was okay.

Now I got to catch up.