Yandere!Legion (Frank) x Killer!Reader x Yandere!Trickster

"Your whisper on me, warm as can be. Burning each breath til I can't breathe."

A faint blush spread across my cheeks as the Trickster sung one of his songs to me. He held both of my hands, smiling lovingly at me. He always came over to my realm like this unannounced. It never worried me, as he was very sweet. The Trickster's bat and my own weapon rested up against an abandoned car, right near where we stood.

"Ji-Woon... that's so beautiful." I praised.

"You and I are meant to be together, my love. We are perfect for one another." The Trickster sighed dreamily with a crazy look in his yellow eyes.

"Oh, Ji-Woon." I smiled warmly and pulled a hand away to place on my chest.

Ji-Woon was so sweet. Lovesick, at that. He was so handsome and talented too. There was just one teensy little problem...

"Yo, babe. Where you at?" A certain boy called out through the fog.

Yep, there was the problem.

Frank Morrison.

The Legion leader marched up towards Ji-Woon and I. Ji-Woon let go of my hand and glared daggers into the younger man. I stepped back and crossed my arms, mentally preparing myself for the pair. You see, I was in what you'd call a love triangle. The fellow killers both met me through the fog one night. I talked to other killers sometimes, so I thought that it would be the same talking to these two. I first encountered the both of them on seperate occasions ages ago. I guessed they liked my company so they visited often. Perhaps a little too much.

"Babe, what's he doing here?" Frank asked.

"I'm here expressing my love for them. What are you doing here?" Ji-Woon spat, looking him up and down in disgust.

Frank pulled his knife out from his jacket, gripping it hard in his hand. Ji-Woon smirked meanly, pulling his own blades out from his yellow coat.

"Guys, come on." I said as I held my hands up in reassurance. "There's no need to fight, okay?"

"I love them too, you know?" The Legion leader growled.

"Not as much as I do. They are my soulmate." Ji-Woon argued.

The masked man snarled and sliced his knife through the air, just missing the K-pop star's face. I screamed and slapped my hands over my mouth. Ji-Woon cursed in Korean, throwing a blade at him. Frank cried out in pain as the knife pierced his shoulder, blood immediately spurting out onto his jacket.

"Oh, my god! No, stop!" I yelped.

Frank wrapped his bandaged hand around the colourful blade lodged in his shoulder and gave it a pull. He yanked it out roughly and threw it to the ground below. His hot blood gushed from the wound but he paid it no mind at all.

"Frank, why did you do that?" I asked frantically.

He ignored me and charged Ji-Woon with his knife raised. I sped over to the pair and stood between them. I shielded my face from Frank's knife, but he lowered it just in time.

"Outta the way, babe." He warned.

I spread out my arms and planted my hands on both of the boys' chests, shoving them apart.

"There is no need to fight over me, boys! Look what you're doing to each other!" I scolded.

"But I love you!" They said in unison.

Ji-Woon's glowing eyes glared at Frank. I just knew that Frank was doing the same thing from behind his mask. Though the situation was rough, I let out a laugh.