Trickster x Reader (smut)

The trial had just began and I was already running down to the basement to rescue a fellow survivor. I couldn't believe the swiftness of this killer. The rest of us hadn't even seen them yet. We were all just fixing generators, when all of a sudden Yui's scream ripped through Yamaoka Estate. I bounded down the stairs of the basement, quickly spotting the young woman hanging on a hook.

"I've gotcha." I said importantly.

Yui lifted her head up weakly as I ran to her aid. With a grunt, I slid her off the hook. She hissed in pain, clutching her bloody shoulder. She crouched slightly before me, silently begging me to heal her. I instantly sprung into action, working my healing hands on the woman's wound. Though I tried to be careful, I healed with haste. Who knew when that killer would come back for her? Hell, I didn't even know who it was yet.

I healed Yui successfully, and she now stood to her full height. She directed a grateful glance my way, before jogging back up the stairs. Just as she reached the top, the thumping of my heartbeat pounded against my ears. It was the sound that indicated how close the killer was. And they were coming right down the stairs!

"Oh, shit!" I whispered shrilly.

I panicked and raced over to a locker. I ripped the metal doors open and stepped in, carefully shutting them on myself. My heartbeat grew louder as the killer made their way down the stairs. The sound of their heavy boots against the creaky steps made my stomach sink. I screwed my eyes shut, not even wanting to see them through the slits of the locker. I could hear their own heartbeat over the sound of mine, which was quickly approaching. When I opened my eyes, it was already too late. The locker tore open, revealing a familiar face.

"Ji-Woon?!" I exclaimed.

Ji-Woon Hak stood before me in all his glory. I immediately relaxed, this wasn't a killer to fear. You see, we were some sort of an item. If you could call it that. The Trickster flashed his paper white teeth at me, his yellow eyes gleaming with adoration.

"Hey, baby! It's been far too long, don't you think? Did ya miss me?" Ji-Woon smirked.

I stood in the locker awkwardly, shocked that it was him of all killers. Not that I was complaining at all.

"Yeah, I did, actually." I smiled crookedly.

Without warning, Ji-Woon stepped into the locker with me, pressing me flush against the metal wall. I gasped softly, feeling his bare chest against my own. He gazed down at my body with his glowing eyes as if I were prey.

"You're looking good, baby." Ji-Woon purred.

A cheeky smile met my features as I slid a hand up his toned torso. "Thanks, baby." I giggled.

The Trickster beamed back before pulling me into a slow kiss. I closed my eyes and kissed back passionately. He pressed himself impossibly closer onto me, a certain hardness grinding against my crotch. I moaned approvingly into his mouth, giving him the green light. Ji-Woon broke away, an assertive look in his eye.

"Wanna have some fun?" He asked.

I grabbed the collar of his yellow coat and tugged him closer. A playful smirk met my features as I felt his pants getting harder and harder.

"You better hope nobody comes down here." I warned.

Ji-Woon chuckled, his beautiful smile making my thighs tremble. "Then we better be quick." He cooed, slamming his lips back onto mine.

I hit against the back of the locker, moaning as his hands groped down my body. While his tongue wrestled with mine, I fumbled with his belt. Ji-Woon's big hands placed over mine, unbuckling his belt with ease after feeling me struggle with it. I made an amused sound against his lips, where he moaned in reply. Once his pants were hanging limp around his hips, he practically tore mine down my legs. Jeez, someone was eager. I guessed it wasn't everyday we got to do this though.

Ji-Woon spat into his hand, smearing it all over his length with a half-arsed impatience. I was engulfed with a sudden fullness when he pushed it into me. His warm body sandwiched me against the cold wall of the locker. My bare legs were wrapped snug around his waist, making his long coat cling to him. I was completely smothered by him and I loved every second of it. I mewled as Ji-Woon thrusted into me at a steady pace. He gave me a wet kiss, where I ran my fingers through his lilac hair. He groaned into my mouth as he pumped his length deep within.

"Ji-Woon." I moaned.

He nuzzled his face into my neck, peppering it with gentle kisses. "You're so beautiful like this, baby." I could feel his smile against my skin.

I moaned again as he began to pound into me harder. The roughness of his thrusts made my body quake with a bittersweet mix of pain and pleasure. The locker rattled noisily against the wall of the basement as Ji-Woon rammed me into it. His handsome face was completely overcame by his own pleasure, small groans emitting from his parted lips. He fucked me senselessly, making me cry out. I tried to be quiet, but he was just making it so hard.

"Ji-Woon! Mmm, fuck." I huffed.

Some loose strands of hair curtained over his glowing eyes that were clouded over with lust. I pushed the hair back, it easily staying slick from sweat. That would've been gross, but it wasn't because it was Ji-Woon. Everything about him was perfect.

"Oh, baby. Your voice is beautiful. My perfect songbird." Ji-Woon groaned between thrusts.

I could feel myself growing undone as he pounded into me with no mercy. The locker was banging against the wall now, surely causing some commotion. But I was so close to finishing, that I couldn't care less. Ji-Woon apparently was the same, choking out moans as his hips rammed against mine sloppily. Our lips collided again, tongues first. We wrestled them together grossly, moaning at the taste of each other.

The locker slammed against the wall a final time with a loud bang. Ji-Woon finished inside me, grunting against my lips. It was thick, hot and came out in ropes, painting my walls white. The feeling of it gushing around inside pushed me over the edge, a long moan leaving me.

"Ahh, yes! Fuck, yeah. Oh, god. Ji-Woon!" I mewled.

My own come splattered over him, mixing with his. Ji-Woon's shoulders heaved as he rested his sweaty forehead against mine.

"Oh, baby. That was amazing." The Trickster panted.

I would never look at a locker the same again.