Child!Killers x Fem!Reader 2

The Entity was bored.

It has been a few weeks (I at least thought) since it pulled its... little stunt. You knew what I was talking about. The one where it made all the killers little kiddies? Oh, and also made me bond with them since I was always kicking their arses on trial? I meant—not when they were kids... I meant back in their... their regular bodies. I didn't beat any kids, I swore.

Anyhoo...

After that, things became better for me when on trial. Instead of the killer trying to kill me, and then me trying to kill them, we left each other alone. Well, that was a bit of a stretch. I meant most killers. A lot of them still tried to kill me. Like the Dredge. My statement from before still stood: respectfully fuck that thing. But it was safe to say that when I was babysitting them that night in Raccoon City, the killers and I gained a bit of respect for one each other. 'Cause let me tell y'all, there was mutually none before that. Now I could appreciate the killers more, and not be so feral. The nicer and more human killers often spared me. Sometimes we even had a little chat! It was kind of nice, really. And if I was being honest, I still thought of a lot of them as those cute little kids from before.

Alas, like I stated before, the Entity was bored. I wasn't aggressive with the killers anymore, nor did they try as hard to sacrifice me. Things were much slower around here since it turned its killers into those little kiddies that I secretly adored. What was the Entity to do? It loved a show, after all. But now it was getting nothing! Little did I know, it watched over me my last trial. An idea brewed within its twisted mind as I cursed to myself while fixing a generator.

What if I was a child?

Ormond, later

I let out a soft groan as my eyes cracked open groggily. I slowly lifted myself up into a seated position, noticing I was on a worn couch. When I looked up, I was immediately met with the hollow eyes of a white mask. Michael Myers loomed over me, breathing heavily.

"GAH!" I squealed.

My voice sounded uncharacteristically high pitched and childish. I made another noise, then another. Then I screamed.

"Hey! She's awake!" I heard a boy shout.

I whipped my head around to spot Frank Morrison walking over to the couch. Michael didn't move an inch, glaring daggers into me. The younger man sat down next to me, messing up my hair.

"Hey, kid! How the turntables, right?" Frank snickered from behind his mask.

I looked down at my hands, seeing them to be small and stubby. My legs were the same, and my feet! They were so tiny, and my shoes! They were just these little, tiny, cute baby shoes!

"Oh, my god!" I shouted.

I was a child again! My little hands planted on each of my face as I looked on at the the two masked men before me. I furrowed my brow at the feeling of my cheeks, then gave them both a squeeze. They were so soft and chubby!

"Aww!" Frank cooed. My hands were soon replaced by his, where he pinched my cheeks. "You're so cute!" He giggled.

"Leave the poor girl alone, Frank."

The three of us looked to the front door of the cabin, watching yet another Legion member walk in. It was Julie, with Susie trailing close behind her.

"What? She doesn't care!" Frank argued. He turned back to me and squeezed my chubby cheeks again. "Don't you? Don't you give a shit, huh? No, you don't. 'Cause you're so cute!" He cooed at me in a stupid voice like you would to a dog.