Ghost Face x Fem!Reader

He had been chasing her for ages. Her fellow survivors had been killed off rather quickly in this certain match while she still didn't have a scratch on her. The Ghost Face didn't notice that at first, he focused on the others while they attempted to fix the generators. The woman tried to save them from his wrath but was too late and too inexperienced.

She was quite a little fighter.

She blinded him with her flashlight, slammed pallets onto his head and even managed to heal her fellow survivors before he finally killed them. The Ghost Face became frustrated with this newbie. He hadn't seen her in a match before. Though beginner's luck was clearly on this new survivor's side, the fear in her teary eyes definitely wasn't invisible. It was just the two of them now and very few generators were pumping with life.

The survivor walked through the realm, shaking wildly. She was his priority now. His obsession; nothing mattered except getting her. The Ghost Face stalked her from afar, keeping a low profile. The woman crouched down in front of a generator, desperately trying to fix it. The ghostly figure crept in, lifting his knife to strike her. But the survivor had other plans. She glanced over her shoulder to spot his chilling presence and let out a horrible shriek. The Ghost Face slammed the blade down to wound her but she quickly rolled across the ground out of the way.

The survivor grunted as she attempted to get up and bolt away. Before she could, the Ghost Face wrapped a gloved hand around her throat and lifted her off the ground. Tears streamed down her face as she clawed into his leather clad wrists. The survivor gasped for air while he lifted his knife up towards her again.

He won.

She was afraid for a moment before anger took over. The woman swung her leg back as far as it would go and moved it back to slam her foot hard into his crotch. The Ghost Face let out his own gasp for air and the survivor hit the ground. The killer clutched his crotch, trying not to topple over himself. The survivor soon noticed that he didn't just drop her, but his knife as well. She dove for the blade nestled in the overgrown grass and took off running with it.

The Ghost Face watched helplessly as the survivor bolted away with his prized possession. The woman jogged up to the second last generator and crouched down to repair it, a certain bloody knife by her side. The man approached quietly, this time not wasting any time. The Ghost Face closed in and grabbed her roughly from behind and hoisted her up over his shoulder. He snatched his knife off the ground and started towards the closest hook with a purposeful gait.

"Let me go!" The survivor screeched while clawing at his back violently.

She acted like a feral cat and screamed bloody murder into his ear. The Ghost Face ignored her and continued his gait towards a rusty old hook.

"I said let me go!" The woman shrieked a final time before gripping his ghostly mask and yanking it right off his face, his hood falling off with it.

The Ghost Face immediately dropped the survivor in pure shock.

She did not have his mask right now.

The woman didn't run away but took a few big steps back. The Ghost Face's back was to her and she couldn't help but glance at his short dark hair, a rich colour with a nice shine. But that certainly didn't matter at the moment.

She was dead meat and the both of them knew it.

"Sorry." The survivor squeaked out.

The Ghost Face slowly turned to look at the woman and her eyes widened. The man looked angry.

"Uh..." she gulped. "Sorry." The woman repeated.

The unmasked Ghost Face stormed over to the survivor and she suddenly froze on the spot. He reached his arm out to yank the mask out of her hands roughly.

"No! It's mine now." The survivor spun around and away from him, lifting the mask high above her head.

"Give it back, you little bitch." The Ghost Face snapped.

He had had enough of this newbie's bullshit. A soft gasp escaped the survivor's lips. That hurt.

"Let me go and I'll give it back to you." She bargained.

"I said give it back." He snarled.

"You're really handsome, you know? I didn't think you were going to be such a little cutie." The survivor flirted.

Though her eyes were scared and her tears were sad, she still forced out a girly giggle while circling the killer. The Ghost Face froze in place and stared at the woman in pure surprise. The survivor's giggles were real now, he looked so shocked! She went to run away and fix the second last generator but the killer instead slammed her into a nearby brick wall, causing her to let out a startled and pained yelp. The woman's round chest heaved against his leather as she kept the mask tight in her grip.

The Ghost Face's dark brown orbs burned into her own before she moaned in fear. The man closed the gap between the two and laced his hand around her neck.

"I said I was sorry!" She said while she still could before his grip on her neck tightened.

"Well, I said give me my mask back". The Ghost Face inched closer to her face to really glare into her eyes.

The survivor's free hand gripped his arm. "Please." She whispered.

They both breathed hard, exhausted from running. She ground her chest against his again as she attempted to catch her breath. As scared as she was, the pit in her belly was aroused as the Ghost Face closed in. Over the smell of his own overpowering cologne, he could smell her sweet perfume that was still very present on her person.

"Please don't hurt me, Mr Ghost Face. I'll do whatever you want." She fake flirted while her fingers brushed against leather.

The killer, being the narcissist he was, smirked at the survivor. Her body was rather pretty but also warm, unlike the cold realm they found themselves in. He pressed closer into it to bask in the heat.

"But what if I want you to be hurt?" The Ghost Face asked before moving to her neck, trying to get a better smell of her perfume.

"Then bite me. That'll hurt. Then I'll run to safety and we'll have no hard feelings." The woman replied.

The man's raspy chuckle echoed through her core and she stifled a moan, trying to seduce him.

"You'd love that, wouldn't you?" He growled softly in the survivor's ear.

"Yes." She breathed and gripped the Ghost Face's shoulders tightly as she gazed into his tired eyes fearfully.

The survivor let out a small gasp as she felt him get all hot and bothered against her. The woman felt him plant a kiss against her neck and she held her breath. Soon a loud pained moan escaped her as the Ghost Face sunk his teeth into the flesh he kissed. She gripped his dark hair and dropped the mask to the ground.

"Fuck! See? That hurts." She yelped.

The Ghost Face lapped up the blood dripping down her neck and she trembled almost submissively against his shrouded form. The unmasked Ghost Face kissed her neck again before diving for her lips.

"Wait! I don't even know your name!" The survivor blurted out.

"I'm the Ghost Face." He grinned.

"Yeah, I got that, thanks. But your real name? Let me know and you can bite me again."

The Ghost Face laughed. "Danny Johnson. What's yours, sweetheart?"

The survivor told him her name.

Danny tested it out and let it roll off his tongue and into the foggy air. He grinned evilly and dove in for a kiss. The survivor yelped against his lips before shutting her eyes blissfully and wrapping her arms around his neck.

The mask laid on the ground next to them forgotten.