Trickster x Kitten!Reader (x Ghost Face) (fluff) 2

"Are you sure you'll take care of them?"

"Don't worry, Ji-Woon! They're in good hands."

Ji-Woon Hak held me protectively to his bare chest. He stared at his masked friend with slight skepticism. The Ghost Face stood before him, his gloved hand reaching out for me. Ji-Woon only pressed me further against him, a bloody hand running through my fur. He hesitated, turning his yellow eyes down at me in his grasp. I mewled happily up at him, purring and nuzzling against his hand. Ji-Woon had to go on one of his trials, and asked the Ghost Face to babysit me while he was gone. It seemed like a bad idea, but the fellow killer was one of the only people he talked to nowadays.

Ji-Woon bit his lip, then sighed. "Okay, just no knives around them. I want them back in one piece." He said.

The Ghost Face nodded his head, still reaching out for me. "I promise. Just hand 'em over!" He replied.

Ji-Woon instead lifted me up from his chest and held me right in front of his face. He cooed and gawked at my cuteness, talking to me in a funny voice.

"I'll see you later, beautiful. You be good!" He crooned.

I meowed as he kissed my belly, before his lips travelled up to my neck. He placed small smooches all over my fluffy face, making me purr.

"You're my precious baby! Yes, you are!" Ji-Woon squealed.

He brought me back down to give me a warm hug, holding me close. I purred like an engine as I nuzzled against his neck. The Ghost Face cleared his throat, wiggling his fingers that were still reaching out for me. Ji-Woon frowned with a huff, carefully placing me into the older man's arms.

"Be very careful. They're everything to me." He said.

The Ghost Face cradled me to his leather clad chest, looking down at me through mesh eyeholes. I laid my head against the front of his shroud, mewling contentedly.

"I know, Ji-Woon. I've done it before." The Ghost Face sneered. He stroked my fur gently, his glove feeling weird and rough weaving through it. "Hey, little guy." He smiled under his mask.

I meowed in reply, rubbing my cheek against his finger. Ji-Woon watched me with a gleam of adoration welling up in his glowing eyes.

"Goodbye, my little prince(ss). Uncle Danny will take good care of you while I'm gone." He met the Ghost Face's dark eyes from behind the mask. "He better." He added threateningly.

"They'll be fine! I love cats!" The Ghost Face exclaimed.

He continued to stroke along my back as I curled up in his arms. Ji-Woon gave me one final glance, before turning away into the gloomy fog.

See you soon, daddy.

"So," Danny started. Dead leaves crunched under his boots as he walked through the abandoned wreckers. "What do ya wanna do, fuzzball?" He asked.

I closed my eyes and rumbled out a purr. I then yawned, cuddling closer to him.

"Not much, I'm guessing." Danny snorted.

He walked over to a nearby fire bucket, perching himself onto a log. I mewled in bliss at the feel of its warmth against my soft fur, making me all the more sleepy. Danny knocked his hood off, and slipped his mask away from his sunken face. He set it down next to him, while his other hand caressed me. The fire crackled softly as I listened to the man's steady heartbeat. I purred quietly to myself, drifting off in his arms.

"You know, you're pretty cute. I'll give you that." Danny muttered.

I trusted Danny. Ji-Woon was always very wary leaving me with him, but I thought he was nice. You wouldn't expect it from someone like him, but he was so gentle with me. As I was just inches away from sleep, I felt Danny set me down on his lap. I instantly curled up into a little ball, giving my tail a flick. The Ghost Face stroked my fur with the back of his hand, before scratching behind my ear. The orange glow of the fire illuminated us in the pale moonlight. It was a peaceful moment, in a realm that rarely saw such a thing. It made me fall into a dreamless slumber, snuggled up in Danny's lap.

I was dragged out of sleep by the sound of my owner's melodic voice. I cracked my eyes open groggily, stirring against Danny.

"Hi, kitty." I heard Ji-Woon coo.

I offered a tired meow in response, hi, daddy. Danny slipped his gloved hands under me, lifting me up from his lap towards Ji-Woon. He pulled me into his arms, resting his chin on top of my small head.

"My darling." He whispered.

I meowed again, rubbing against his bare chest. The action made his necklaces jingle, so I swatted at them with a dull paw. The Ghost Face and Trickster snickered as I continued to play around with them.

"I told you they would be fine." Danny said.

Ji-Woon rolled his eyes with a smile. He smooshed me impossibly closer to him, nuzzling against my cheek affectionately. My whiskers tickled and poked at his jaw.

"Thank you." He uttered gratefully.

Danny smirked proudly to himself, placing a hand on his hip. "Don't worry 'bout it." He replied.

The two killers had a small chat, catching up on trials and knives and whatever they talked about. I tuned it all out though as I felt my eyes grow heavy again. Ji-Woon petted me absentmindedly as he talked with his friend. I rested my head against his shoulder while my eyes fluttered shut.

I loved my daddy.