Legion (Susie) x Fem!Reader (fluff)

My heartbeat rang in my ears like a death toll.

Run... run before they find you!

My heartbeat quickened as the unknown killer got closer to me. I lifted myself up from the generator I was repairing and froze in fear. Adrenaline began to kick in and I made a run for it, jogging around the abandoned ski resort. As I rounded a corner, I was met with another girl. I hardly had any time to get a good look at her. I jumped in place before anything, then I screamed in surprise.

But then I stopped and realised.

The girl squealed my name and engulfed me in a big hug. She twirled me around on the spot, her pink hair all in my face. I let out a gleeful laugh. This was no killer to be afraid of.

"Susie!" I cooed.

The Legion member giggled and leaned her head against my chest. I wrapped my own arms around her, hugging back.

"I missed you, girl!" Susie exclaimed.

I pulled away with a laugh and placed my hands on her shoulders.

"I missed you too!" I beamed.

Us girls continued to laugh happily in each other's arms. The snow fell gracefully around us in powdery white flakes. Susie pulled off her mask and dumped it to the snowy ground. She moved her arms down my body and rested them around my waist. The fellow teen girl beamed at me before pulling me into a loving kiss. The kiss was warm, unlike the harsh conditions we were currently in. I smiled into it and gently pulled down her hood. I stroked Susie's long pink hair lovingly between my fingers. We pulled away, my arms wrapped tightly around her neck. We let out little giggles again, resting our foreheads together and closing our eyes.

"Come back and find me after. We can hang out here." Susie said.

"You're not gonna kill me?" I cooed.

Susie offered a sad smile, blue eyes focused on my hair as she pet it lovingly.

"Course not, babe."

"Okay, then it's a date!" I joked.

The Legion member's small shoulders shook as she chuckled. She smiled at me again, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

I walked out the exit gates unharmed. I returned to the campfire but burned an offering to go straight back to Ormond. The Entity's fog smoked over my eyes and left me drifting off aimlessly. When I arrived at the snowy resort, the atmosphere had changed. It seemed less intimidating and more welcoming. But of course, that could've just been me. Ormond was often a comforting area for me. Because it obviously was the home of my girlfriend Susie. I knew that Susie would never hurt me. I was often relieved when I found that I was on trial with her. And happy! It could be rare when I got to see her.

I entered the old resort and was met with four fellow teenagers. Frank, Julie, Joey and Susie all sat on the tattered couch. They had their masks and hoods off, their knives strewn about casually. I shuffled stiffly through the door, all their eyes burning holes into me. Susie leaped right up from her spot on the couch, prancing over to me.

"Hey, girl!" She beamed.

"Hey, Susie!" I chuckled.

Susie's arms threw themselves around my waist and pulled my body close to hers. I blushed and laughed, sliding my hands up and around her neck. I turned to look at the other three Legion members.

"Hi, guys." I said shyly.

The three teens offered bored murmurs of replies towards me. Susie paid them no mind and pulled away from me, to then grab my hand. She yanked on me eagerly and led me to her little corner of the resort.

We sat on the floor across from each other. Susie babbled on about her interests as she painted my fingernails. She talked about all her favourite songs and artists that were before my time. I nodded along happily, trying to keep up with her excited chatter. Susie soon focused down on my nails, which she painted a bright blue.

"You're gonna love it!" She squealed.

I closed my eyes and let out a happy laugh. "Okay!" I replied.

After a few minutes of absolute concentration and an uncharacteristically quiet Susie, my nails were done.

"There you go!" The girl chimed.

I pulled my hands away from her and looked down at my blue fingernails.

"Aww! They're so cute, Sues!" I praised.

I shook my hands, trying to get my nails to dry faster. Susie grinned and threw her arms around my neck. I yelped in surprise and nearly tipped over. I stuck my hands out far from us as to not bump my fingernails.

"Sues! My nails are still wet!" I scolded playfully.

Susie didn't reply, instead she nuzzled her face into my neck with a bashful smile. I carefully placed a hand on her back, giving it a small pat. I laid my cheek on the top of her head, a smile too spread across my young features.

We sat there in silence for a while. My tired eyes glanced at my blue fingernails, shaking my free hand around. They were pretty much dry now. That got me wondering how long exactly I was sitting there in Susie's embrace. I heard her murmur my name against my neck.

"Yeah, babe?" I asked.

"I love you." Susie yawned.

My eyes widened.

"Really?" I whispered.

The Legion member lifted her head up and stared at me in the eyes with the most genuine look she had ever given me.

"Yeah." She whispered back.

I gazed lovingly at Susie's pretty face. I stroked her pink hair, my hand gliding down the long strands that spilled down her chest. I stared at my hand on her, my nails that obnoxious blue.

"I love you too." I uttered.

Susie pulled me into a tender kiss. Her own hand pressed firmly against the back of my head, pulling me closer with her fingers in my hair. I hummed blissfully against her soft lips. We pulled away shortly after and simply gazed into each other's eyes. Susie soon cracked that mischievous smile of hers. She tightened the grip she had on the back of my neck and pushed her weight down onto me. My back hit the floor with a small thud as I fell.

"Oh!" I peeped.

Susie laughed, straddling my hips. She caressed my cheek softly, my hair strewn about on the floor around me. I laughed, beaming up at the teenage girl on top of me.

"You really love me, girl? You do?" Susie asked hopefully.

"Yeah, girl. I love you." I smiled.

She lowered her head and pulled me into another sweet kiss.