Legion x Fem!Blind!Reader 2

The Ghost Face and Trickster had no realms of their own. So sometimes, they took refuge here in Ormond with the Legion and I. It was currently only Susie and I here in the lodge, followed by the two men. Susie ducked into the other room real quick, while the Ghost Face and Trickster stood before me. I couldn't see them, but I could feel that they looked smug, and were staring me down like I was prey.

I was not prey.

I was blind, but no way in hell did that make me vulnerable. I was the fifth member of the Legion, and one of the deadliest. The Entity's whispers helped guide me through trials. That and the thrill of the hunt. It was always fun, hunting down and slaying someone you couldn't even see. It made me feel powerful and like I could do anything. My poor eyesight gave me no disadvantage whatsoever. If anything, it made me all the more dangerous.

"You're so beautiful." The Trickster uttered.

My dull eyes locked on his, though I could not see them. I was told that his glowed, and were the colour of bright yellow. When I thought of 'yellow', I thought of it being warm. A happy colour that was busy and a statement. I wondered if I was correct.

"Thank you." I smiled at the direction the Trickster's voice came from.

I had carelessly dumped my mask and knife onto the worn couch after a tiring trial. I was sure I looked a mess right now, tangled hair spewing out from under my hood. But apparently the Trickster thought otherwise.

"Yeah, real pretty." I could hear the smirk in the Ghost Face's raspy voice as he agreed.

"Thanks, guys. That's nice." I smiled widely, nervously fiddling with my cane.

Just as it was about to get awkward for me, Susie stumbled back into the main room of the cabin. The old floorboards whined under her sneakers as I heard her coming up behind me, placing her dainty hands on my shoulders.

"Oh, hey—that's enough. You leave her alone, okay?" Susie slurred nervously at the two men.

"Why would you care?" The Trickster sneered at the younger girl.

I felt Susie's hands slip off my shoulders, then heard her walk around so she was now in front of me. My blind eyes widened, and I attempted to intervene.

"Susie, it's okay—!"

"'Cause she's my girl! Not yours." She snarled.

The Ghost Face and Trickster laughed at that. I could sense the look of embarrassment and anger on Susie's masked face.

"C'mon, kid. We just wanna talk with her." The Ghost Face grinned.

I heard their heavy boots plod closer to us. Susie stood her ground though, planting herself in front of me protectively.

"Guys—!" I tried to say again.

"What's going on?" I heard Joey say from behind me.

Three extra sets of footsteps approached the scene, backing Susie up. I was sure she was relieved that the rest of the Legion was here to help now. She wasn't the most confident out of us all.

"Leave her alone, you two. We've told you before that she's ours." Julie barked.

The four other Legion members soon sparked up an argument with the Ghost Face and Trickster. This was a regular occurrence, but I wasn't sure that either parties actually meant to hurt the other. Because at the end of the day, we were all killers. My face flushed bright red as I slowly backed away from the group. The Legion were fighting with these two because of me. Because they loved me so much. The four fellow teens were dangerously overprotective of me.

I stopped paying attention to the heated argument as a thousand thoughts flooded through my head. I felt bashful and smitten, thinking how the Legion wanted me all to themselves. I was knocked out of my trance though when the Ghost Face and Trickster finally declared that they were leaving. But we all knew that they would be back. If I had eyes to see, they would definitely wink or blow kisses my way.

Once they were gone, hurried footsteps raced over to me. A pair of arms threw themselves around my neck, while a pair of soft lips pressed against mine. I immediately melted into the kiss, placing one hand on their waist while the other ran through their long hair.

Susie. I thought lovingly. I recognised her touch.

Susie pulled away, her breath puffing against my wet lips. She slid her hands down from my neck and placed them both on my chest, leaning into my body warmth.

"Don't let those boys near you, babe. You're too good for them." She said. I smiled gingerly, giggling as she stroked my rosy cheek. "I love you so much, girlie." The smile in her voice matched mine perfectly.

"I love you too, Susie."

I closed my eyes and leaned in, slamming my lips back onto hers. Susie grabbed the back of my hood, deepening the kiss as she backed me into a wall. I squeaked as I bumped up against it, melting into a puddle as the younger girl caressed down my body.

"Slow down, Sues." Frank grumbled.

Susie was suddenly yanked away from me, leaving me cold and needy. I was about to whine from the loss of contact, but Frank swooped in and slammed his lips onto mine. I moaned, relaxing against him as my arms wrapped around his neck. His bandaged hands gripped my waist tight, not letting me get away for a second. He slipped his tongue into my mouth, lapping against my own. I clenched the front of Frank's leather jacket tight in my fist, soon growing hot and bothered at his touch.

"Frank..." I breathed.

Just as his hand slid under the bottom of my hoodie, Julie spoke up. "My turn." She chimed.

"Love you, baby." Frank murmured by my ear, pressing one more wet kiss to my lips before pulling away completely.

"Love you, Frankie." I cooed.

I squealed when Julie's hand curled around my throat, her hips pushing me up against the wall.

"God, I've missed you." She groaned.

The blonde's lips danced with mine in perfect sync. I hummed into her mouth as she gave my throat a small squeeze. She pushed herself up against me, our bodies grinding together. I whimpered when she deepened the kiss greedily. It got all the more rougher, her body flush on mine with her tongue in my mouth. Julie pulled away, leaving a string of salvia connected to our lips. I heaved like an animal in heat, my chest grinding against hers. I bet she looked beautiful.

"You're all ours. You got that?" Julie purred. I nodded my head rapidly, her hand around my neck restraining me slightly. "Good girl." She praised, giving my nose a quick peck.

Joey was almost immediately on me as soon as Julie wasn't. He had been patient for long enough. Now all he wanted was me. I bet he was so handsome too, just like Frank.

"Hey, baby." He chuckled.

His deep voice was rich and thick like honey. A bashful smile crept across my young face, my arms flinging around his neck. Joey's plump lips were like heaven on mine. He was the perfect ending of four perfect make out sessions. His hands snaked around my body, pulling me into a warm embrace. We smiled against each other's lips, enjoying this tender moment. Joey was always so gentle with me. God, I loved him so much. In fact, I loved them all.

So. Damned. Much.

I spent the rest of the night on the couch, the four other Legion members curled around me like kittens. They all went on about how much they cherished me, and that they would always protect me.

"I dunno why Danny and Ji-Woon won't take a hint. Like, hands off, dudes! She's ours!"

I closed my dull eyes, smiling to myself as I laid on Joey's chest. Julie sat next to him, running her fingers through my hair. Frank rested on my back, stroking along my arm lovingly. Susie had her head in my lap, trying not to drift off to sleep.

"You guys take care of me. I love you so much." I smiled tiredly.

"We love you too." The Legion said in unison.