Nurse x Fem!Reader

The survivor yelled out in pain as I sliced my weapon as deep as I could into his back. His knees buckled and he fell to the ground, submitting himself to me. I towered over the injured man as he groaned out in pain. He began to painfully drag himself across the dirty ground as more and more blood gushed from the wound I inflicted on him. I dropped my weapon to my side, and hoisted the man up onto my shoulder effortlessly.

He let out grunts of effort as he attempted to wiggle out of my grasp. I tightened my arm around his waist as I stalked over to a nearby hook. I threw the man up onto the rusty metal, piercing his shoulder. He shrieked in agony and gripped the hook that he hung from. I wasted no time and turned back around to walk away. It was now time to find the others.

I sacrificed two other survivors with little to no effort. It was just this last woman; the woman in the grey beanie. She was sly, quick like a cat. I soon crept up behind her like a wildcat myself. My demonic presence loomed over the survivor as she crouched down by the last generator. It didn't take her long to repair it, clear that she had been doing this for a long time. As the generator whirred to life, she was ready to open the exit gate. The woman stood up and turned around to do so, finally spotting me.

I held my weapon over my head, preparing to raise it down and strike her. The survivor didn't scream, but instead ran around me. I lowered my weapon again and was quick to chase after her. We ran past bloody hooks and generators that boomed with life. I was getting close now. The woman looked back in fear and before I even knew it, a pallet was slamming loudly onto my head. She yanked it down as hard as she could, it breaking upon impact. The wood splintered into sharp shards. Said shards punctured me, stabbing deep into my left shoulder.

I cried out in pain and collapsed. My weapon clattered to the ground as I clutched my shoulder that had a big chunk of wood poking out of it. All I could do was watch helplessly while the woman ran straight out of the exit gate and out of sight. I bowed my head in shame, my shaky hand fingering the wood sticking out of me.

"Sally, I'm hurt."

I found myself in Crotus Prenn Asylum that night. I had stumbled into the asylum, groaning out in pain. Tears pricked my eyes and I simply refused to look at my wound. Sally the Nurse noticed me instantly as I bursted through the doors.

"Goodness, dear!" Sally exclaimed.

She came floating over to me, groping the rough wood that stuck out of my poor shoulder.

"Ow, ow! Don't touch it!" I whinged.

"I'm sorry, dear. But this is going to have to come out! How did this even happen?" Sally asked.

The fellow killer gently guided me to an old hospital bed. She floated over to grab a med-kit that laid on another grotty bed not too far from mine.

"So, how did it happen?" The Nurse asked again while sitting next to me and opening up the kit.

"This girl... she slammed a pallet that hard onto me. Thought I had a concussion for a second. But that would clearly of been the least of my issues." I replied.

"Hmm, yes." Sally hummed.

She soon latched onto the old painted wood that stuck out of me like the hooks that stuck out of the Trapper.

"I'm going to pull it out now, love." The fellow killer warned.

I bit my lip and screwed my eyes shut.

"Okay, okay. Do it." I said through gritted teeth.

I flinched away as I waited for the pain. In a single forceful tug, the chunk of wood was ripped out of my shoulder, thick blood pouring out with it. I wailed in pain, a shaky sob leaving my lips soon after.

The Nurse wasted no time. She speedily poured antiseptic all through the gaping wound. I hissed in pain and huffed out curses under my breath. What came next was the stitches. Sally's skilful yet dainty hands worked effortlessly on threading the needle into my skin then back out again. She finally wrapped it up in a thick bandage. Sally wrapped it around and around my shoulder, some blood already staining the tattered fabric.

"There you go, dear. All done." The Nurse finally said.

I gently glided a hand over the bandaged wound then stared at the bloody chunk of wood that laid on the ground.

"Thanks so much, Sally. I owe you one." I smiled at the masked woman.

"You are always welcome, my love. Sorry for making you scream before." She replied.

I chuckled softly. "That's okay. I can sure dish it out but can't take it, huh?" I joked, referring to me being a killer.

Sally's small shoulders shook softly as she too chuckled. "You're very amusing, my dear." She placed a gentle hand on my sore shoulder, rubbing it with her thumb.

"Say, I don't think I've ever seen you without your mask." I pointed out randomly.

I tilted my head at the fellow woman who sat on the bed next to me, a sack wrapped tight around her face. Sally didn't say anything but instead slowly began to tug the sack off. I stared in awe before I saw the sack land in her lap. There before me sat a young woman with long red hair that fell below her shoulders. Sally smiled at me lovingly.

"Wow, you're very beautiful." I expressed.

The redhead gently grasped my cheek, stroking it tenderly.

"You're beautiful too, dear girl." Sally stared at my lips longingly while I could see my murderous face in the reflection of her glassy eyes.

"Thank you." I thanked.

"May I kiss you, dear girl?" Sally asked, much like a gentleman asking a lady if she cared to dance.

"Yes." I whispered.

I closed my eyes blissfully as I felt the Nurse's soft, plush lips press firmly against my own. I felt her hands glide down my shoulders before they came back up and wrapped around my neck. I deepened the kiss, pressing harder into her lips. We finally broke apart and simply gazed into each others eyes.

"I love you, dear." Sally cooed.