Trickster x Fem!Autistic!Reader

A chilly breeze swirled through the old meat plant. I remained crouched at a generator, carefully trying to repair it. I had been steadily working on it alone while my fellow survivors were off doing god knew what. After a while, my hands connected the final two wires that needed to be repaired. The generator finally roared to life. A proud little smile met my face. I rose to my feet, taking a step back to admire my handiwork. The generator whirred and pumped vigorously, working well.

I tensed up when I heard footsteps creeping up behind me, followed by a steady heartbeat. I whipped around, only to be met with none other than the Trickster.

"Hey there, baby. You're looking good. Real good."

The Trickster stood there next to a stack of old drums. He rested his bat over his shoulders casually, smirking at me.

"Ji-Woon!" I squealed.

I sped over to him, opening up my arms. Ji-Woon slid the bat off his shoulders and dropped it to the ground carelessly. He thought that I was far more important than some dumb weapon. As soon as I was in arms reach, he snatched me up into his bare chest. Ji-Woon glided his hands around my waist and pulled me close.

"I'm so glad it's you! I thought it was gonna be someone mean and scary!" I exclaimed.

I leaned my head against his chest and closed my eyes. I was beyond happy to see him. Ji-Woon let out a long laugh, giving me a loving look.

"I've missed you too, beautiful." He smiled.

"You're so sweet, Ji-Woonie." I giggled. Ji-Woon's smile turned soft and we slowly pulled away from each other. "Ooh, look!" I turned and pointed at the generator. "Look what I did! I fixed this all by myself!" I beamed.

Ji-Woon ate up every bit of joy that radiated off of me. "Really? Great job! I'm so proud of you!" He praised.

My heart welled up with pride at his glowing words. "Really? You are?" I asked hopefully.

Ji-Woon broke the space between us around and grabbed at my waist. I instinctively held onto his shoulders, gazing at his handsome face in wonder.

I was starstruck.

The Trickster held my waist tight and spun me around happily. I let out a laugh, holding onto him.

"Of course I am! Why wouldn't I be?" He said.

"Thanks, Ji-Woonie." I uttered, leaning in to kiss his cheek.

A faint blush dusted across them and I could practically see his heart warming at the action. Ji-Woon opened his mouth slightly to say something, but seemed to stop himself from doing so.

"What would I do without you, baby?" He said instead.

I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck and leaning my head on his shoulder. He rested his own head on top of mine, closing his yellow eyes and holding me close.

"Run along now, baby. I'll come find you soon." Ji-Woon whispered in my ear.

I knew what that meant, what he had to do. What he had to do to my fellow survivors...

"Okay." I whispered back anyway.

We broke away from each other again, the cold meat plant instantly chilling us. The Trickster disappeared behind the stack of drums, and I was left alone again.

I wandered aimlessly through the meat plant, waiting for Ji-Woon to come back me. I entered another room, welcomed by an unnecessary amount of mannequins. But also, I spotted Dwight Fairfield in the corner, fixing the second generator.

"Hey." I said.

Dwight jumped about a foot in the air, looking over his shoulder at me with sheer fright across his face. He placed a hand on his chest and tried to calm himself down.

"You scared the hell outta me." He heaved.

"Shit, sorry." I frowned, walking down some steps to get to where he was.

Dwight stood from the generator and turned to face me. "Have you seen the killer yet?" He fretted.

"Yeah, it's the Trickster." I replied.

Dwight brought his hand up to his mouth, looking around the meat plant warily. "Do you think he's close?" He asked fearfully.

I placed my hand gently on his shoulder, patting it awkwardly. "It's okay, Dwight. He's super far away. It's fine." I reassured.

Little did I know at the time, he was actually listening to us very closely.

"Thanks." Dwight smiled shyly.

"You're welcome." I smiled back, giving his shoulder another pat.

Dwight went back to repairing the generator and I wandered off to find the others. I entered a large room, only to be greeted by more mannequins. I walked over to a work bench where mannequin torsos were sat on, their bare faces staring blankly at me. I ran a finger along the bench top, leaving a clean line amongst dust. I perked up when I heard the faint heartbeat of a certain K-pop star coming up behind me. I turned around, leaning against the work bench. Ji-Woon approached me, a frown on his usually cheerful face.

"Hey, Ji-Woon."

Ji-Woon didn't reply. He approached me, setting his bat down on the bench. He leaped up onto the bench next to it, pulling me up into his lap. He wrapped his arms snug around my waist, burying his face into my shoulder. I basked in the attention, leaning my back against the man's chest.

"Are you okay?" I asked quietly.

"You don't need to talk to the others. You have me." Ji-Woon murmured against my shirt.

I furrowed my brow in confusion, slowly piecing it together. "You mean Dwight?" I asked.

I felt his arms tighten around me, and his face buried deeper into my shoulder. I supposed that was a yes.

"You're not jealous of him, are you?"

"Maybe..."

"Oh, Ji-Woon." I sighed, turning around in his grasp to face him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, sitting comfortably in his lap. "You don't need to be jealous of him. I like you! You're the sweetest person here in this realm." I said bashfully.

"Oh," he too sighed my name. "I am so in love with you."

My face went beet red. He... loved me?

"Really?" I squeaked.

"Really." Ji-Woon whispered.

I brought a shaky hand up to his cheek, butterflies fluttering about in my stomach. His yellow eyes bored into me, waiting on my next move. I began to tremble, but bit the bullet anyway and leaned in for a kiss. Ji-Woon immediately took control, pressing his lips tenderly into mine. I hummed into the kiss, him moaning in reply. He broke away to kiss my neck instead, shoving his hand under the fabric of my shirt. I ran my fingers through his lilac hair, closing my eyes.

"Mmm, Ji-Woon." I whimpered.

Ji-Woon pulled away, my neck instantly getting cold from the lack of contact. He gazed lovingly at me in his lap, his hand gliding up my bare back to play with my bra strap. I blushed again and tightly balled the collar of his yellow coat in my fist.

"I love you too." I said softly.

The Trickster used his free hand to lift up my chin, placing a small kiss onto my lips.

"That's all I've ever wanted to hear." He whispered longingly.