Cannibal x Fem!Viper!Reader

Newt, Texas, 1974

It was no secret what I was. I tried to keep it in for so long but it was only a matter of time before people started asking questions. The main one: 'why are your eyes red?' Well, it usually didn't come out like that. It was usually more of a, 'holy shit! Your eyes are fucking crazy!' You knew what I meant.

Though I may have seemed strange, I really didn't mean no harm. Yes, I was a viper. It was an interesting type of creature. We were almost like vampires, but then not at all. There was just one little quirk about us vipers.

We needed blood, and we needed a lot of it.

But enough about me. I was here in Texas for a very important mission. I was greeted at the airport by a yellow taxicab that took me straight to my motel. I had traveled all the way from Japan. I belonged to a top secret organisation that took care of extreme matters that nobody else could. In a way, we were like vigilantes. The organisation thought that this certain case was perfect for me. Alas, it was a little annoying. Since I resided in Japan, and this was all the way in Texas.

I was here to investigate Sally Hardesty's claims that there was the sale of human meat here. Sally was the survivor of a gruesome attack inflicted by a group of apparent cannibals. She claimed that these people killed and ate her brother and friends, while tying her up and planning to do the same to her. I didn't know how Sally managed to survive. As you could've guessed, she was quite shaken up about the horrific incident. I myself didn't know much about this situation. It was all so sudden. The organisation practically forced me out of Japan to come here. All I knew was that I had to find human meat.

I was here for days before I found what I was looking for. I went to a wide chain of restaurants, cafes, stores and markets. I even investigated the food the motel served but to no avail. After contacting the organisation about it, they fumbled for ideas. They then decided that I needed to 'flirt my way in'. I thought that that was ridiculous but even I was getting tired of finding nothing.

So one night, I squeezed into a short little dress, and went on the prowl. Being a viper, the organisation thought that I could be the seductress they thought I was. Truth was that I had never even had a boyfriend. I was a little nervous about the plan but held my head high anyway.

I set off into the night, looking for blood. I went to the same restaurants, this time taking interest in the owners. Though they seemed bashful and flirty, they still had no information. Ugh! It was so frustrating. I couldn't find this supposed human meat anywhere. I was beginning to think Sally Hardesty was just making this all up. It wasn't until one hot summer day I finally began to unveil everything.

It had been a long day. Searching and searching. The sun beamed down onto my like a fiery spotlight. I wiped the sweat off my brow and peeled my long dark hair that stuck to it off. I stood outside a restaurant that I had just finished investigating. It was a fail. I tried to seduce the owner in there into getting him to talk but still nothing. People must've thought I was some crazy prostitute or something. I grabbed the bottom of my dress and tried to squeeze it further down my thighs. The Texas heat was sweltering. I would've gone back inside to cool off but I was currently waiting for my taxicab.

I decided that perhaps there was no human meat in Newt after all. But perhaps a little bit outside of town? I had a good feeling about my theory so I went ahead and booked a taxi to get me there. The yellow cab pulled up and waved me inside. I immediately sped over to the taxi and shuffled on into the backseat.

"Where're yer headed? Y'all said outta town, right?" The cabdriver asked.

"Yes, please." I smiled politely at him through the rearview mirror.