Flirty!Ghost Face x Flustered!Reader (smut) 4

Danny had smushed me flush against the brick wall of the bar. His gloved hands were planted firmly on either side of my head. His fingers were entangled in my hair as his tongue wrestled with mine. Danny kissed me so passionately, I almost forgot he was a serial killer for a second. I moaned into his mouth when he subtly ground himself against me. As the kiss grew hot and heavy, he had to pull away from me to breath. We both heaved for oxygen as he rested his forehead against mine.

"I'll see you later tonight." Danny whispered huskily.

My stomach sank, but in a good way. I ached and trembled between my thighs, a rosy red blush creeping up my neck. Danny gave my lips one last peck before slinking away from me. I watched in astonishment as he fixed his mask and hood back over his face. I couldn't say a word as he turned away from me, and disappeared into the muggy night. I stood there dumbfounded for a while, trying to process what just happened.

"Hey!"

The kitchen door slammed open, revealing an annoyed chef. I practically jumped out of my skin, whirling around to look at him with wide eyes and a red face.

"What're ya doing out here? You find that raccoon or not?" He grumbled.

I tried to sputter out a few words but to no avail. I quickly brushed myself off, shaking my head to clear any sinful thoughts.

"Uh, yeah! I found him. I just scared him off. He's gone now." I managed to stammer.

The chef narrowed his eyes at me, itching thoughtfully at his scruffy grey beard.

"Hm, okay. Well get back inside! I need ya to take this food out." He ordered.

I quickly nodded and shuffled back into the kitchen. I skilfully slid steaming plates of food up from the counter, carrying them out onto the floor. I tried to focus and work hard, but Danny's sweet touches were all that I could think about.

Later that night

I stumbled through the front door with a tired sigh. I tugged off my shoes, relief washing over me as I freed my sore feet. I dumped them at the door and trudged through the house to my bedroom. What a night of work... I flicked on the light and shrugged out of my sweaty clothes, letting them crumple to the floor. I yanked open my closet and fished out some pyjamas for me to wear. After slipping them over my aching body, I entered the bathroom to brush my teeth. The full moon gleamed high in the sky from outside the window. I stared at my reflection as I scrubbed my teeth with a toothbrush. I spat into the sink, twisting the faucet on to drain the toothpaste down. When I was satisfied with my appearance, I exited the bathroom and went back to my room.

I was given quite the fright as I stood in the doorway of my room. Through the darkness, I could make out a hooded figure by the window. I took a wary step forward into the room, gazing upon a ghostly face that was frozen in a forever scream.

"Danny..." I whispered.

The Ghost Face slowly circled around me like a shark to its prey. I watched him in the dark, eyeing off his every move. He crept forward so he stood just inches before me. I froze on the spot, not realising that I was holding in a breath. Danny's gloved hands carefully set down onto my waist, tracing over my flesh through my shirt. As quiet as a church mouse, he backed me up against the edge of my bed. He gently pushed at my chest, making me obediently flop down onto the sheets. I laid horizontally on my bed, the killer hovering over me. I hummed as those same gloved hands slipped under my shirt and ran up my bare stomach.

Butterflies danced below his hands. I grew nervous and excited under him. I reached up and traced the leather hood over Danny's head. He took the hint and tugged it down, his short black hair clinging to his forehead. I stared up in awe as the mask was what came off next. Danny's tired eyes bored into mine with a fierce intensity. He twirled a lock of my hair around his finger, that spilled prettily around my head. A toothy grin crept across his exhausted features.

"Hi, baby." Danny smiled.

He threw his head down and slammed his lips onto mine. I melted into the kiss instantly, snaking my arms around his neck. I dragged out a long moan that rumbled nicely against Danny. He groaned in response, pressing himself on top of me. I ran a hand through his hair as our tongues battled. His own hand remained under my shirt, groping at my bare chest. I hitched in a breath at the feel of leather against the soft flesh, causing Danny to stick his tongue into my mouth. I could feel him smirk smugly against my lips. The whiny whimpers spewing from them were like music to his ears.

"I've been waiting for this." Danny chuckled.

One thing led to another. First, he pulled the shirt off my back. Then the pants that were snug around my waist. Danny kept his Ghost Face garb on, wanting to feel like he was in full control. His own pants were tugged down for easy access though, grinning wickedly at my naked form under him.

I balled the sheets up tight in my fists as Danny slid into me. I choked out a gasp, my eyes rolling back. He nuzzled into my neck while moving slowly inside. His thrusts started off steady, and gentle. I gazed up at him in the dark with pure lustful wonder.

"Danny..." I moaned softly.

Danny slid his full length into me, leaving it still for a moment before thrusting.

"That's it, baby." He cooed lowly.

I sighed in pleasure as the unmasked Ghost Face ground his hips against me. As he pounded harder, his lips met mine again in a sloppy, heated kiss. I moaned into his mouth while clenching my walls tightly around him. The pleasure building up within my stomach was breathtaking. Danny gripped my waist and slammed me over and over onto his length. Over the sound of my desperate little moans, he groaned too as his face screwed up in pleasure. My whole bed squeaked loudly and rocked back and forth from Danny's rough pounding.

"Ah! Oh, god. Danny, yes!" I mewled.

His gloved fingertips were sure to leave bruises on my waist. His death grip around it soon grew numb as I was overcame with pleasure.

"Ahh, yeah. Take it, baby." Danny grinned through grunts.

My bare thighs smacked against his. He was practically shoving me back and forth onto his length. I threw my head back and moaned carelessly.

"Yes, Danny. Give it to me." I begged.

Danny huffed, fucking me with no mercy. His dark eyes gazed lovingly down at my bare chest, then trailing up to my flushed face. His eyes softened at my expression, a small smile meeting his lips with a hand on my cheek. My skin was singing from his gentle touches through his hard thrusts. It was all too much.

"Ah!" Danny grunted.

He rammed into me one last time, coming deep inside me. It was hot and thick, spurting out from me and onto my sheets. I gasped for air, my legs beginning to shake. I shrieked in pleasure, trembling as I came hard too. Danny pulled out of me, making me sink tiredly into my bed. I closed my eyes momentarily, catching my breath. He rasped out a small chuckle before placing a gentle kiss to my jugular. He then pulled himself completely off of me.

"Oh, god. Danny," I breathed.

I opened my eyes again and stared at the roof in the dark. As soon as Danny had pulled himself away, the room had grown dead silent. I sat up abruptly with my brow furrowed. My eyes darted around, seeing that he was gone. He had vanished swiftly from my room like a ghost in the night.

"Oh, goddammit, Danny." I groaned.

Typical.