Trickster x Male!Reader (smut)

I was on the second floor of Dead Dawg Saloon. The old room was empty and torn to shit, there pretty much only being a locker in here and then a dresser by the window. My heartbeat thumped in my ear as he stood before me. I did not run, but merely laughed. It was just me, he didn't find it very funny. The killer swung his bladed bat through the air to strike me. I ducked just in time, then stood back up with another laugh.

"Missed me, Ji-Woon!" I giggled.

The Trickster's yellow eyes were blazing with fury. He hated how I always teased him. He also hated himself, for always hesitating before attacking me. Not that he got very far, with me always dodging and all. Maybe I wasn't that slick, and he was just going easy on me. It wasn't far fetched. Him and I knew that deep down he liked me.

"Aww! C'mon, Ji-Woon. I thought we were friends." I teased.

A look of disgust met Ji-Woon's face, looking me up and down like a mean girl. "You are not my friend. You're lucky I'm even talking to you in the first place!" He exclaimed.

I chuckled huskily, taking note of the blush creeping up his neck. His knuckles turned white under crusted blood as he gripped his bat at his side.

"C'mon, Woonie. I betcha think I'm hot." I purred.

Ji-Woon's repulsed expression turned downright flustered, gaping at me with wide yellow eyes. "No—!" He choked out.

I crept closer to him until we were just inches apart. "I think you're hot." I grinned.

I thought my little teasing would just help me distract Ji-Woon. This was just how I got myself spared, or enough time to fix generators. This was how it usually worked with him. I always did this, always teased him. But something broke within his glowing eyes. His face darkened and a small smirk quirked at the corner of his lips.

This was the last straw.

Ji-Woon took steps forward, and I took some back. Before I could even process what was happening, he backed me up into the side of the dresser. I instinctively jumped up to sit on it, quickly cursing myself for doing such a thing. What was I doing? This never happened! The Trickster pressed himself between my spread thighs, nuzzling into my neck. His bat clattered to the ground.

"Ji-Woon?!" I gasped.

A shiver of delight ran down my spine as his soft lips kissed my neck. His hot tongue dragged across the flesh he began to bruise.

"Ahh," I moaned.

Ji-Woon let out a breathy chuckle against my neck, and I felt my pants tighten. "Oh, baby." He growled. "You should never of teased me." He pushed me down so I was lying along the length of the dresser.

My eyes widened, and I moved to sit up. A hand planted on my chest and forced me back down against the old wood.

"Enjoy this moment. Few get so close." Ji-Woon grinned.

I was about to say something snarky back, but his free hand grabbed my face. His squeezed my cheeks together, staring at me with a newfound adoration.

"You have no control." His grin didn't falter.

The Trickster's eyes wandered down to the obvious bulge in my pants. His bloody hand unclamped from my face and casually gave it a few rubs. I gasped and arched my back, gritting my teeth at the feeling.

"Yes, Ji-Woon." I moaned lowly.

Ji-Woon stopped as soon as the words left my mouth. I looked up at him with puppy eyes, a disappointed frown creeping along my face. The other man instead beamed, savouring every moment.