Legion (Frank) x Reader (smut) 2

Frank hooked an arm around my waist, yanking me onto his lap. I let out a little squeal and then a mischievous giggle. The Legion leader smirked, leaning in for another kiss. I moaned into it as I cradled his face to pull him closer. His bandaged hands found their way under the back of of shirt, gliding across my cold flesh. I moaned again, this time more suggestive. Frank's pants tightened under me, a hardness grinding against my crotch. I ground into it on purpose this time, making him grunt. The boy broke the kiss for a second, gazing up at me with his pretty brown eyes.

"You wanna?" Frank asked breathlessly.

I nodded my head, him then smashing his lips back onto mine. I had known Frank for awhile, but it was only today that we became 'offical'. Well, I guessed. I didn't know if he actually considered himself my boyfriend. He sure as hell acted like he wanted to though. I didn't care if this was moving fast. Of course I didn't. We were trapped in a mystic realm where there was only pain and suffering. There was no reason to take things slow. All I knew was that I wanted Frank then and there, and he couldn't of been happier about it.

"I've been waiting so long for this." Frank grinned.

He pushed me down onto the couch, straddling my hips. He leaned down so we was fully on top of me, kissing my sloppily. Our tongues wrestled in a gross wet kiss, us moaning in unison. My fingers ran through Frank's short hair as he felt down my clothed chest.

"Mmm, Frank." I moaned against his mouth.

The Legion leader's hand went under my shirt again, now feeling my bare chest. His hardness grazed against me.

"Yeah, babe. Say my name." He groaned.

Frank began to kiss my neck, the invisible stubble that began to grow scraped against my soft skin. The warm feeling of his lips and teeth against my neck soothed me from the cold winter.

"Frank." I whimpered again.

His hand slid down my belly from under my shirt and then pants, rubbing me through my underwear. He dragged his tongue along my now bruised neck, making me go wild. I felt myself tremble under his hand that stroked against me.

"Ahh, Frank." I mewled.

"Ugh, baby. You drive me crazy." Frank growled against my neck.

I bit my lip as my underwear grew damp below his fingers.

"Fuck me." I begged breathlessly.

Frank met my gaze, his eyes wide with shock.

"What?" He whispered, a smile creeping along his flushed face.

I gripped the front of his leather jacket, kissing along his jaw.

"I said fuck me, Frank." I purred.

"Damn, it must be my birthday."

I giggled again at that. It was endearing how much Frank liked me. I used to think he was annoying and a total tool. Well, 'used to' was a loose term. What I meant was I just thought he was some punk asshole that didn't give a fuck about the bad things he did. But he proved himself to actually be one of the less bloodthirsty ones of his little group. For example: that Julie girl who dressed similar seemed to be much worse than him. Frank was now an angel to me. Perhaps a fallen one... but still an angel, nonetheless.

The sound of the Legion leader's belt hitting the floor gave me butterflies. It was too chilly to fully undress, but he hiked up my shirt over my chest. The cold air hit my bare skin, making my abs flex. Frank watched it all, thinking he couldn't possibly get enough of this. He leaned down and kissed my collarbone then down to my chest, while his hands worked on pulling down my pants. I assisted, moving swiftly to yank off my shoes and dump them to the floor. Frank threw my pants and underwear down along with them.

When the young man pushed himself into me, I relaxed under him completely. We were both so hot and bothered that we moved together almost effortlessly. Frank couldn't hold back the long groan that drew out of his parted lips. As he thrusted into me, he pressed his lips hungrily onto mine. Our teeth clattered together at the roughness of the kiss, with our tongues finding each other soon after. Frank bucked his hips towards mine, making me mewl desperately into his mouth. I had to pull away and moan louder as his thrusts grew quicker. He groaned himself as he went deeper than before, causing me to cry out.

"Frank!" I squealed.

That made Frank drill even harder, pounding me hard against the tattered couch. He fondled my bare chest, liking the way my eyes almost rolled back with each thrust. He panted as beads of sweat formed on his forehead, even through it was freezing cold.

"See what you do to me, babe?" Frank asked between sloppy thrusts.

"Ahh, Frank! Oh, god. Frank!" I cried.

"Oh, fuck. Yeah, baby. You're so fucking hot." He rasped out.

Not only could I feel myself coming undone, I could feel it happening to Frank too. His eyes were closed in bliss as he bit back groans of pleasure. I was so tight and wet around his length, it seemed to be too much for him to handle. My mouth gaped open as he drilled his pelvis so he was deep inside me. I choked out a moan, my legs shaking.

"FRANK!"

My whole body trembled as I came long and hard. It was the most intense orgasm I had ever had, making me see stars. Frank still pounded into me like an animal, chasing after his own release. He grunted out my own name, giving one last deep thrust.

"Shit!" He yelped through gritted teeth.

The Legion leader pulled out just in time, splattering onto my stomach. He groaned lowly, emptying himself all over me. I heaved under him, trying to catch my breath. We locked eyes for a moment, before I gave him a sweet smile. Frank leaned in and pressed a soft kiss to my lips. He gently guided his own lips with mine in a tender moment, making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. He was so gentle, stroking my cheek with his thumb as he kissed me passionately. Our hazed over gazes lingered as we broke apart, staring lovingly into each other's eyes.

"Holy shit, babe. I think I'm in love." Frank smiled.