Legion x Ghost Face x Fem!Toxic!Reader x Trickster 2

The Ghost Face couldn't believe his luck. Her fellow survivors were getting sick of her lately, and that was used to his advantage. She was what you would call... a bit toxic. The Ghost Face had bonded with the Legion over their shared hatred of her. They were also all aware that she annoyed the Trickster quite a bit as well. The Ghost Face often fantasied about what he would do to her if he finally caught her. The survivor was one tough cookie, always being able to slip away from his attacks unharmed. It absolutely infuriated him, her teasing and mocking him for it.

Like said before, her friends grew tired of it as well. She was always disregarding them, selfishly putting herself first. The woman hardly even helped with generators, as she would much rather go bother the killer. She was here in Backwater Swamp with Ace, Jeff and Yun-Jin. She was getting on their nerves quite quickly this certain trial. The Ghost Face stalked like a wildcat, effectively hunting them down within the shadows. The woman never warned the others of his presence, though she very well knew he was lurking. She didn't hesitate to run away while the sounds of her friend's screams ripped through the fog.

The Ghost Face couldn't describe the feeling she gave him in his breast. He absolutely hated to admit it, but he kind of enjoyed her toxic behaviour. She was almost narcissistic, much like himself. She only cared about her, and revelled in the killer's pain. The Ghost Face felt a shiver of delight run down his spine just thinking about it. Oh, what he'd do if he got his hands on her... oh, wait. It looked as if he already did.

As the Ghost Face chased her and Jeff through the swamp, she took the lead. She rudely pushed ahead of Jeff and rushed to a nearby pallet. The other survivor grew huffy, following after her begrudgingly. The woman completely ignored him as she set her eyes on Ghost Face, and him only. Jeff already knew what she was planning. She did it every trial. Like, how hadn't she gotten bored of it yet? As soon as the Ghost Face would creep closer, she'd slam the pallet down onto his head, even though she had plenty of time to run instead. Then to add fuel to the fire, she would flick her stupid flashlight over and over in his face. She was honestly such a child.

So that night, Jeff decided that enough was enough. It was time this woman learned her lesson. As the Ghost Face ran towards them with his knife raised, Jeff thrusted the pallet down himself. Although, instead of hitting the killer with it, he shoved the woman in front first. As the pallet slammed down, it created a barrier for Jeff, with the Ghost Face and fellow survivor standing on the other side. She had been roughly thrown into his leather clad arms, nearly making him tumble over. Jeff didn't wait for anything. He took off running and disappeared into the fog, leaving her for dead.

The woman backed into the pallet, staring wide eyed at the Ghost Face breathing heavily before her. She stifled a squeal as he pressed his knife against her throat. Her nails dug into the rotten wood of the pallet, splintering painfully under them.

"Finally." The Ghost Face uttered thinly.

His shoulders shook slightly as he wheezed out a small chuckle. The woman remained dead still, back flush against the pallet with a blade to her neck.

"I've been waiting so long for this." He added.

She couldn't bring herself to say anything back as she stared at him in shock. Usually, she was to the brim with snarky comebacks or zingers. But instead, she was in utter disbelief that she finally had been caught. This had never happened before. She was usually so slick! The Ghost Face stroked his knife up and down her throat, taking in her fearful feminine features. He hadn't really seen the woman up close like this before. She was always so fast and difficult, making it a rare occurrence that he ever even got near her. The Ghost Face felt like he was in a trance. He never realised how pretty and lively her eyes were. Her skin also looked so soft and smooth... and her hair was so shiny!