Huntress x Male!Vampire!Reader 2

I wandered through an abandoned classroom in Badham Preschool. It wasn't long until the atmosphere was tinged with a malicious red hue. A dark chuckle echoed from outside the room followed by a metallic scraping sound. I paused and stared deadpanned at the door, just waiting for the Nightmare to enter. Said man was quickly approaching. As he came closer, I could tell that the scraping noise was his bladed glove clawing along the wall. The door ripped open, revealing a burned man in a striped sweater and fedora.

Freddy Krueger.

Though this time, I showed no fear. I slowly blinked in boredom, leaning against a small desk.

"Isn't this a treat?" He crooned. The Nightmare grinned widely and crept over to me. "Have you delivered yourself to me, princess?" He asked.

My blood began to boil. But alas, I bit my tongue and went along.

"Yes," I choked out.

"Really now?" Freddy's grin didn't budge.

"Yes, I am yours." I mumbled.

The classroom erupted with Freddy's evil laughter.

"Yes, you are." He agreed.

The older man inched closer to me, peering into my eyes crazily. I flinched slightly when a bladed finger slid down my cheek. I bit back a hiss when I felt it draw blood. But I knew that I didn't have to endure this much longer.

Anna, my girlfriend, snuck into the classroom with little to no effort. She crept up behind Freddy to a safe distance, lifting a hatchet up above her hare clad head. An amused smile tugged at my lips.

"What's funny?" Freddy smirked.

"Nothing." I smiled brightly.

Anna let out a grunt as she threw the hatchet as hard as she could into his back. I pulled myself away from him and hid behind the desk. Freddy sputtered out something that sounded like a strangled cry for help. His knees buckled and he crumbled to the floor. Freddy glared up at me before wheezing out a laugh. Blood gushed from his mouth and splattered to the floor. He only laughed harder.

"You're still my little vamp boy." He rasped out crudely.

I bared my fangs and let out a feral hiss. I leaned down and wrapped my slender fingers around the handle of the hatchet. With one hard pull, I tugged it out of his back roughly. Freddy yelled out in pain, seemingly shrivelling in pain. I hefted Anna's hatchet up to my level and examined the weapon I wielded in my hands. Without another word, I handed her back the hatchet, and walked out the door with her. We did not look back.

Red Forest, later

Anna and I trudged through the forest side by side. She held her two hatchets in each hand and stared dead ahead.

"Did we do it?" I asked. "Is it over?"

She didn't reply. Perhaps she wasn't sure. I didn't expect her to be. Anna and I had conjured up this plan to stop Freddy from always pestering me. I was to pretend to be interested in him, so Anna could then strike. Everything seemed like it worked. He died right in front of us, right? But then again, the Entity worked in mysterious ways. I was doubtful anyone could really die here.

Death was not an escape.

I shook the thoughts away from my mind and focused on the cabin we were approaching. It was our cabin. The cabin Anna and I lived in before the Entity. Before I was bitten. The younger woman lead me inside by the hand. The warmth of the fireplace soothed my icy cold skin. I folded my arms over my suit and stood before its calming flames. Anna set her hatchets down on the table where I couldn't see.

The woman came up behind me and wrapped her big strong arms around my torso. I instantly melted into the touch as the fire crackled and popped in the background.

"Anna." I sighed lovingly.

Anna buried her face in the crook of my neck. It was only then that I realised she wasn't wearing her mask anymore. She said my own name against my flesh.

"I love you." I cooed.

I gently placed my hands over hers that rested on my stomach. My thumb traced her the faded scars that kissed her pale skin.

"I love you." Anna parroted.

I leaned my head against her own as I stared into the orange glow of the fireplace. We stood there intertwined with one another for a few blissfully long moments.

"I am so lucky to of found you." I expressed.

Anna's grip on me tightened as she swayed us gently. She snuggled her face impossibly further into my neck with a smile on her pretty face.

"I am glad you found me."

Though danger was sure to come back to me, and my thirst for human blood was everlasting, I relaxed in Anna's hold. I didn't need to fear what was out there or what I needed to do to others.

For I had the Huntress to keep me safe.