Mastermind x Reader 2

Albert Wesker's strong arms were good and tight around my waist. His gloved hand wandered up my back, trailing along my spine. The gesture caused a chill to run down it, making me tremble to my core. His lips were pressed firmly against mine in a deep kiss. My arms remained draped around his neck, with his sunglasses held limply between my fingers. I couldn't believe it. I had only just met this mysterious new killer, and I was itching to get near him. There was something about Albert that made me shiver with delight like a smitten schoolgirl. His lips were so warm, and the feeling of his toned chest pressed flush against mine was just wonderful.

The Mastermind broke the kiss gently catch his breath. His eyes were glowing red, looking mean. So you could understand my confusion when he gazed upon me so lovingly with them.

"Albert..." I trailed.

The corner of his mouth quirked up in a slight smirk. He was used to most people referring to him as 'Wesker', not his first name. So hearing it roll off my tongue so nicely was a delightful change for him.

"Where have you been hiding from me all this time?" Albert asked.

It was supposed to be like, 'where have you been all my life?'. Like, he was being sweet, you know? But I took it the wrong way.

"Um, in... in a locker...?" I squeaked.

Albert's broad shoulders shook as he laughed softly. One of his hands found its way under the bottom of my shirt, gliding over my lower back. His arms remained fastened tight around me, with mine still around his neck. God, my legs felt like jelly. I thought I was in love.

"That's not what I meant, darling. Goodness, you're adorable." The Mastermind smiled.

I blushed red, adverting my eyes as a shy smile graced across my own features. "Oh... I see now..." I began to giggle.

His smile grew wider at the sound. He continued to laugh along with me, watching my face closely.

Forsaken Boneyard, two weeks later

I laughed as I walked over to a broken generator, a certain someone trailing after me. Albert Wesker followed close behind, his hands politely tucked behind his back with a little smile on his handsome face. I placed my own hands on my hips as I looked at the generator, mulling over whether to fix it or not. I turned my head, watching as the Mastermind observed me with that dumb look on his face.

"What?" I laughed again.

Why was he behaving like this?

"Nothing. I'm just observing you." Albert replied.

I took my hands off my hips and turned around to fully face him. I chuckled softly, our smiles matching perfectly. The man's hands remained behind his back, gazing happily at me from behind tinted glasses.

"Stop being cute." I said.

Albert seemed shocked, like that was the last thing he expected out of my mouth. Or from anyone's, for that matter. I swore I could see the faintest of a rosy blush creeping along his cheeks. One of his gloved hands came up and adjusted his sunglasses.

"I'm—I'm not." Albert stammered.

"Yes, you are." I cooed.

"Oh, my darling. You are far more 'cute' than I could ever try to be." He replied. My heart melted at that, my gaze warm and loving towards him. "Oh!" He perked up.

I rose my eyebrows in curiosity as he reached into his long coat. The man fished around before pulling out four Pustula flowers bunched together. They glowed orange, riddled with blights and the Entity's curse. And yet, I thought they were lovely. My eyes instantly lit up in joy when Albert held them out for me.

"These are for you, my dear."

I carefully took the flowers from him and held them to my chest.

"Oh, Albert." I sighed dreamily. "You are such a gentleman. Thank you." I waltzed over to where he stood and leaned in to press a kiss to his cheek. I could really tell now that he was blushing. "Who knew you were such an angel?" I asked.

Albert tried to sputter out some sort of reply, but to no avail. I had never heard him stutter before. He was always so sure of himself! It made my heart gleam with pride that I could make this handsome man melt just like he did to me.

"You're the angel here, dear." The Mastermind muttered.

I smiled softly, turning back around towards the generator. He instantly followed like a lost puppy. I gently set the Pustula flowers down on top of the generator for a moment. I froze when I saw Wesker set his sunglasses down along with them. I whirled around to face him yet again, an expectant look on my face. I smiled again and swooned as his arms snaked around my waist, tugging me into him. I slid my hands up his front, wrapping them around his neck as I always did.

"I'm so lucky to of found you." Albert expressed.

I narrowed my eyes playfully.

"Ditto." I grinned.

He chuckled at my behaviour, slowly moving to plant a lingering kiss to my forehead. He pulled back and gazed longingly into my eyes with his own red ones. I impulsively pressed my lips to his, him quickly melting against them. I felt a gloved hand run through the back of my hair, clenching it in gentle fingers.

Oh, that Wesker...