Flirty!Ghost Face x Flustered!Reader 2

Danny Johnson sat at his desk, weaving through gruesome photographs. He was currently kicking himself. That waiter, the one he asked out—whatever their name was.

He told them his real name.

How could Danny of been so foolish? He had been known around town as 'Jed Olsen'. Jed was one of his many alter egos from over the years. He lied his way to the top so he could kill and stalk who was under him. So why did Danny tell that waiter his real name? What made them so special? The killer was curious. Well, their date was tonight. So he just would've had to of seen...

Evening

I stood awkwardly out front of the restaurant, flattening my outfit out with my hands. I stared down at my reflection in a puddle on the pavement. I was quick to fix my hair as I waited for Danny to arrive. A car finally pulled up on the side of the pavement I stood on.

Speak of the devil.

Danny Johnson opened the car door and exited the driver's seat. A charming grin graced across his tired features before he approached me.

"Good evening, sweetheart." Danny greeted, planting a soft kiss to my cheek.

My face darkened to a fine ruby red.

"Uh, hi, Danny!" I smiled gingerly.

The man's grin seemed to widen at my flustered state.

"How are you?" I stuttered.

"I'm great, darling. How are you?" Asked Danny.

I bit my lip and my face felt like it was on fire.

"I'm good, thanks." I squeaked.

"That's good to hear."

We moved to the restaurant and Danny held the door open for me.

"Thank you." I smiled shyly and bobbed my head.

The restaurant was packed. People stood around the host just hoping they could get a table.

"Oh..." I yipped nervously, wondering if we would have to go somewhere else.

"Don't worry, sweet cheeks. I got this." Danny winked. Danny went up to the host with a wide smile. "Good evening, sir. We were hoping we could get a table." Danny said smoothly.

Danny shook the man's hand firmly and the man grinned right back.

"Of course, sir. Right this way."

I gaped at the scene.

"Come on." Danny smirked, holding out his hand for me to take.

Other couples looked on, annoyed that we had just gotten here and already had ourselves a table.

"How did you...?" I began but then noticed the host in front of us, tucking a fifty into his blazer pocket.

"Here you are." Said the host.

He gestured to a table for two with a white tablecloth and bouquet of flowers in the middle.

"Thank you, sir." Said Danny.

"Yeah, thanks!" I piped up behind him.

The host bid farewell and went back to his station at the front of the restaurant. Danny slid my chair out for me, beckoning me to sit.

"Oh, thank you." I thanked bashfully before sitting.

"My pleasure." Danny took his own seat and lifted up the menu. "So, what would you like to order? My treat." The man across the table from me asked.